IGNORED

The Official Fulham v Bristol City Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I have been wondering whether he might be putting too much tactical information into the players. JP and WE had got it back to the basics which had the players looking comfortable again. Too much coaching and tactical changes too quickly and it can leave players unsure of themselves, overly focussed on trying to remember the 'right' things to do in certain situations. 

Not listened to any of the game so far, but how have we been playing? 

I posted in the week we are worse under LJ. I stand by this. Really think we will get relegated under him 

6 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I have been wondering whether he might be putting too much tactical information into the players. JP and WE had got it back to the basics which had the players looking comfortable again. Too much coaching and tactical changes too quickly and it can leave players unsure of themselves, overly focussed on trying to remember the 'right' things to do in certain situations. 

It's not brain surgery,unless our players are thick as horse shiii,it might just be something thing as simple as the players arnt good enough,still get something out of this I feel 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not listened to any of the game so far, but how have we been playing? 

I posted in the week we are worse under LJ. I stand by this. Really think we will get relegated under him 

We are not very good!! LJ at this moment in time doesn't know what to do....hope he sorts out by HT as I can see another goal coming from Fulham

14 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

I can remember us getting 6 v them at AG WAS ABOUT 40YRS AGO though

1st March 1969!!! 

...blimey feel old now, that is litterally ago, renember clinging to the railings in front of 'the enclosure' that day as a schoolkid...

(It was special, but didnt realise at the time how rare such scores were going to be!)

2 minutes ago, Daniro said:

I'm getting worried about psychological damage caused by decades of following BCFC ...  I'm actually looking forward to watching 30 grown men chase an egg around this afternoon 

:grr:

Calm yourself down man!

We have a long, long way to fall before watching Egg chasing becomes an appealing alternative. 

• Like 3