IGNORED

The Official Fulham v Bristol City Match Day Thread

5 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Looking at the head to head records there's quite a few 'high scores' in our battles v Fulham (mostly against ;)) never the less some memorable games..

Hope todays is a thriller, couple of goals each would be nice with City popping up with a late winner post 90th minute to send The Reds home along the M4 gloriously happy.... 

THATS THE WAY AHA! AHA! WE LIKE IT.... AHA AHA!!!! :)

1 minute ago, City169 said:

I notice none of those slating LJ after 3 minutes this afternoon are giving any credit after 94 mins...

Yep...apparently we are worse under LJ...relegated after 3 mins into a game...this is a great win...a very hard game against another side fighting for their lives.

As MK Dons showed against Hull...teams at the bottom are generally harder to play against.

Well done LJ and the lads and all those supporters getting behind them.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Yep, credit where it's due. His HT team talk at Wolves seemed to have the wrong effect, so well done LJ for getting this one right and making the changes that made a difference.

Great result, and well done LJ for sorting the side at HT

Definitely. When we went 1 down I said that this would be a good test of how far we've come since SC and what happened in the home game. 

In that context, looks somewhat positive. 

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Yep...apparently we are worse under LJ...relegated after 3 mins into a game...this is a great win...a very hard game against another side fighting for their lives.

As MK Dons showed against Hull...teams at the bottom are generally harder to play against.

Well done LJ and the lads and all those supporters getting behind them.

I wouldn't be getting carried away for or against but that was a great turnaround from the first half. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, City_USA said:

Well done me babbers see you all next Saturday. Flying over and taking my son to AG for his first City match. COYR

Certainly picked a massive week to come over mate. Bottom 3 and Fulham all away next week and MK home to Brighton.

Could be a great day (:fingerscrossed:)

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

I wouldn't be getting carried away for or against but that was a great turnaround from the first half. 

I'm not fella...we are just as likely to lose next game, it's the nature of this league.

But today was a great win...away to Fulham is never easy, let alone when both teams are struggling for their lives...bigger win than at 'Boro imo.

• Like 2