IGNORED

Cheltenham Thread.......Tips Here

BobbyC

On my way to court. Lots of people dressed very posh at the train station on their way to Cheltenham  

I know where I'd rather be!

My mate has £750 on Annie Power and it's pretty short odds, but he thinks they're good value. I'm more from the school of pick a horse whose name you like!

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

On my way to court. Lots of people dressed very posh at the train station on their way to Cheltenham  

I know where I'd rather be!

My mate has £750 on Annie Power and it's pretty short odds, but he thinks they're good value. I'm more from the school of pick a horse whose name you like!

Always makes me feel better about my £5/10 bets when I see stories like this. Haven't got the money or the cajones for that sort of bet!

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Always makes me feel better about my £5/10 bets when I see stories like this. Haven't got the money or the cajones for that sort of bet!

Nor me. I can sort of see it in football matches, but for me there are too many variables in a horse race with so many entrants. 

I know the square root of **** all about horses, and care a little less....I've scanned through the list and I have a massive 25p e/w double on Lily Waugh (middle daughters name) and Definitely Red (you can work out that one for yourself)

Stay tuned for more tips based purely on names, colours and lucky numbers as the week goes on

I am no expert, but I thought that the general consensus of the Chelthenham festival is that nobody really knows what is going to happen?  It seems to me that the so called 'Naps' or 'solid bets' never come in.

As someone alluded to, you're probably better off picking them from random. Or going for long shots e/w in the hope they place.

19 hours ago, BobbyC said:

Day one of Cheltenham Tomorrow and a place to put your Tips.

1.30  Altior

2.10  Douvan to beat Sizing John

2.50 Un Temps Pour Tout

3.30  Annie Power or The New One

4.10  Vroum Vroum Mag

4.50  Southfield Royale

5.30  Double Shuffle

First three in - could be a good day for you if you backed them!

42 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Did hedge the bet a bit on the 4th race though!

Not really.

Check out my answer to Fordy on this thread about his free bet.........Put it on Annie Power in two weeks time and it was 5/1 then.

Archived