IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Rotherham United Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Although not over just yet did SL make a mistake and bring in LJ rather than Warnock; lets be fair was LJ on many fans radar ? yet Warnock seems would have been a better choice till the end of season at least; anyway to late and times running out WAKE up or we will be playing THEM SAGS next season.

LJ should never have been given the Job in the first place.

I've been saying it for weeks. This team will get relegated, and it's nothing more then the board and owner deserve 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I've been saying it for weeks. This team will get relegated, and it's nothing more then the board and owner deserve 

We are one nil down to the form team in the Championship and despite everything we are capable not only of equalising but winning .

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I disagree we were out the bottom 3 thanks to Pembo & Wade before LJ started, so don't give a sh1t how hard he works if we go down he should go. 

B&llshit.  Guy came into a team he didn't buy whilst heading to the bottom like a stone, we might survive, if not then let's give someone that gives a sh!t a chance.

• Like 1

Like him or not warnock was the safe pair of hands.  Proven track record . We've gone for the Young hungry , cheaper yes man.a bit of a gamble lacking championship experience .  8 points clear at one point  and thought we were safe . We've fallen into the complacency trap. Too many fellow reds saying too good to go down,were safe now , really lots of sides St the bottom seem to have more tenacity about them . We have s couple of good games then think we've cracked it 

Agree the people at fault are clearly SC for abysmal leadership, and SL for not making the change of coach when it was blindingly obvious that SC was long past his sell by date, plus of course the disastrous, and never explained, recruitment shambles in the summer

I feel sorry for Lee whom I believe is real quality

Edited by Ivorguy
Sense
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I knew there were people on this forum hoping we would lose tonight. Call yourself a supporter, idiot!

• Like 4

Most worrying part of this game is LJ's tactics. He's trying to beat a team at their own game vs a manager that has 1000x more experience than him. 

Rotherham want this much more than us. Say what you will about their play acting but they are winning every second ball and flying into every challenge and we can't match it. 

Worrying. 

Calm down (some) dears. 

Rotherham have beaten better teams than us lately. Let's see what the second half brings before going in to meltdown. A wolves goal of two would not go amiss as well.

Always going to be a tight one today. Biggest disappointment is another careless goal conceeded.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

B&llshit.  Guy came into a team he didn't buy whilst heading to the bottom like a stone, we might survive, if not then let's give someone that gives a sh!t a chance.

I have said this in another thread and was shouted down.  Wades and Pembs had them playing with spirit and in a better shape and got them out of the relegation places,  apart from the honeymoon period under LJ something is not right now, as they are not now playing the same way and it's showing in the results.