IGNORED

Grand National 2016

!james

Impossible to predict, and I'd struggle to pick a winner in a two horse race

Gone for my lots birthdays and my lucky number and got another couple in the office sweepstake. Be driving back from the game when it's on, so at least I don't have to watch it, don't like seeing them hit the deck.....

I'm going for Just A Par, almost my namesake. Trained by Paul Nichols as well I believe with this race in mind so certainly has a chance.

I always put a couple of quid on those with odds of 25/1+ and that has done me well the past few years. 

I'm not expert but I also bet on those who have not pulled up any trees but have remained consistant. Much like a race horse version of Cole Skuse. Much can happen in this race so your looking for a horse and jockey who you know will make the jumps and just ride along whilst the others fall.

Always done really well with horses that have been trained for this race. They will be an absolute peak condition ready for this rather than being run into the ground. Sort of like a pre season in football. Slowly get the player up to fitness and play them in the odd friendly here and now but manage them carefully so come the first game that player is firing on all cylinders rather than being exhausted from a hard pre season.

Archived