IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

1 minute ago, Hopesy38 said:

Not sure if you are serious but thank you in any case.

I would love this to be the kit next year!

All seriousness, I know it's not a pro fix but I get the idea and it actually looks really good, bit fed up of the all red, every home shirt looking the same minus the collar or end of sleeve. This is refreshing, retro and a lot different, would def buy one. I'm also hoping for a yellow and green away kit

2 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

All seriousness, I know it's not a pro fix but I get the idea and it actually looks really good, bit fed up of the all red, every home shirt looking the same minus the collar or end of sleeve. This is refreshing, retro and a lot different, would def buy one. I'm also hoping for a yellow and green away kit

I know, each year now it needs to be different.. both seasons with Bristol Sport were good kits, yet the first season with them it was plain. A collar and that was all on the home shirt.

Yellow and Green? I could get use to that, although I think they may revert back to the White/Black kit again. Think about it.

• 2012-13 Away Kit: White/Black/White
  • 2013-14 Away Kit: Black/White/Black
  • 2014-15 Away Kit: White/Black/Black
  • 2015-16 Away Kit: Black/Black/Purple (Black/Green/Green on most occasions).
  • 2016-17 Away Kit: White?

5 minutes ago, Hopesy38 said:

I know, each year now it needs to be different.. both seasons with Bristol Sport were good kits, yet the first season with them it was plain. A collar and that was all on the home shirt.

Yellow and Green? I could get use to that, although I think they may revert back to the White/Black kit again. Think about it.

• 2012-13 Away Kit: White/Black/White
  • 2013-14 Away Kit: Black/White/Black
  • 2014-15 Away Kit: White/Black/Black
  • 2015-16 Away Kit: Black/Black/Purple (Black/Green/Green on most occasions).
  • 2016-17 Away Kit: White?

Like this perhaps 

image.jpeg

6 hours ago, Hopesy38 said:

Maybe even this for a GK Kit? I love these three colours and what a GK kit this would be.

This is again a bad edit but this was based on the Aston Villa GK Kit of 2010-2011.

frank 2.png

They look like pyjamas! 

Archived