IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Derby County Match Day Thread

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Condensed Version

Derby

If you want to see a local Derby there are 26 in the world so not far to go. (There is one in Western Australia but the locals still cannot pronounce it properly)

42 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I can vouch for Derby being a nice place to live , a human sized city surrounded by rolling hills .

Also some of the best Curry houses in the country down the Normanton Rd .

Tension in the Isewater family tonight as my ' former ' son is a Rams supporter .

Mrs Isewater's fault she would n't accept to go to Bristol to give birth and young master Isewater stayed true to his ' local ' team .

Although there are always two sides to an 'argument'; this is what Taxi for Rennie said in the return fixture back in December:- 

How, FFS, can you say Derby is 'nice'??

It's a **** toilet - with respect.

From my own personal view point, having been there once, i can only recall it being rather nice as I had opined in December.

22 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

........ is BristolCitySweden going to get drunk again tonight?

:drunk2:

Uncle TFR

One wonders if that is necessary when it would appear he is in a constant state of peculiar prostration.

Edited by havanatopia
11 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He is too small too both start and be on the bench

Bear in mind how incredibly young he is Tommy.

No doubt Bobby was right was up for it - only to be thwarted by an eagle eyed 4th official perhaps?

Let's hope this last minute change doesn't upset the equilibrium of the squad.

Edit: Or dent their spirit.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad
1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Although there are always two sides to an 'argument'; this is what Taxi for Rennie said in the return fixture back in December:- 

How, FFS, can you say Derby is 'nice'??

It's a **** toilet - with respect.

From my own personal view point, having been there once, i can only recall it being rather nice as I had opined in December.

One wanders if that is necessary when it would appear he is in a constant state of peculiar prostration.

Sorry Your Reverence but do you refer to the town or the toilet ?

As for Tommy when he blows in the bag the Copper goes green

• Like 1

Derbys Markus Olsson was tracked by City when on preseason tour in Sweden in 2010. CIty had a camera on Olsson for a IFK Gothenburg PL homegame during the tour. During the tour we also played IFK Gothenburg in a 1 all draw with Albert scoring his first goal for City equalising. After the game I was on the pitch in my City shirt and was thanked for a good game by the Gothenburg players :yes:

Edited by bristolcitysweden
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Derbys Markus Olsson was tracked by City when on preseason tour in Sweden in 2010. CIty had a camera on Olsson for a IFK Gothenburg homegame during the tour. During the tour we also played IFK Gothenburg in a 1 all draw with Albert scoring his first goals for City equalising. After the game I was on the pitch in my City shirt and was thanked for a good game by the Gothenburg players :yes:

I am now going to run down the Gate, Mrs The Bad having just got home after being stuck in traffic.

:chant6ez:COME ON CITY. :chant6ez:

• Like 2