IGNORED

Wally on Football Focus

BobbyC

Garth Crooks………….What a plonker, and DO your research!!   The reason (Which we all know) the Jordanian Millionaire didn't bid for the ONLY True team in Bristol,  is because we are owned by a Billionaire……so he could't afford us.  Wow the Gas might get successive promotions!………and what dizzy heights , will they have achieved?, IF they succeed?     Why,  it will be  Division 1.  The highest position they will ever reach.

26 minutes ago, redfred said:

"40,000 to a conference play off final"

Dear oh dear, oh dear...... 

:clapping:Ha, didn't see the interview but you can tell he's been hanging around with Gasheads too long if he came out with that....must be including the Grimsby fans, only one Bristol club took 40,000 to Wembley last season.

image.jpeg

Christ if he has based his purchase on 40k fans turning up to Wembley he's in for a real smack of reality some point in the near future.

christ we took a substantial amount there but you don't see 40k fans turning up every week to watch a game (albeit with reduced gates currently) 

why that was a story on football focus is beyond me? 

6 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

:clapping:Ha, didn't see the interview but you can tell he's been hanging around with Gasheads too long if he came out with that....must be including the Grimsby fans, only one Bristol club took 40,000 to Wembley last season.

image.jpeg

Personally I can't wait till his next interview where he states that they took 60,000 to Wembley.

At that point we will have no choice but to agree with Rovers' fans that Wally is definitely a gashead.

1 hour ago, TwoSheds said:

Should have bought Sainsburys (Badly advised)

He was very well advised actually; "Well Sir, Sainsbury's has a market cap of 5.5 billion and might take months to purchase sufficient shares for overall control. Might we suggest Bristol Rag Ass Rovers which we think you might be able to make a cheaky little bid for of sonewhere around 47 pence. Of course there is a bit of a sting in the tail for such bargains; that being you will need to assume debt of around 5 million and try and turn a perennial loss maker into profit...."

In all seriousness though i think they might turn out all right for Rovers. 

There was me thinking the closest he would get to Football Focus is by lurking around in the background of the camera shot, think "Soccer AM"

Similar to the "lurkers" who would stare through the window behind Richard & Judy on This Morning. 

So was the "Billionaire" explaining why he's failed to withdraw the necessary funds from his current account to fund the World's 6th biggest football clubs new stadium?

Every time I read or hear about this guy why do the names "Enron, Alan Stanford, Bernie Madoff, Frank Abagnale Jr, Sergio Cragnotti, Charles Ponzi" spring to  mind?

This is the biggest case of the Emperors New Clothes to land on our doorstep for years yet the morons cannot see it.

Going to be very painful for them when this comes crashing down.

5 hours ago, Charliesboots said:

There was me thinking the closest he would get to Football Focus is by lurking around in the background of the camera shot, think "Soccer AM"

Similar to the "lurkers" who would stare through the window behind Richard & Judy on This Morning. 

So was the "Billionaire" explaining why he's failed to withdraw the necessary funds from his current account to fund the World's 6th biggest football clubs new stadium?

Never mind the stadium how about just the car park?!

Every time I read or hear about this guy why do the names "Enron, Alan Stanford, Bernie Madoff, Frank Abagnale Jr, Sergio Cragnotti, Charles Ponzi" spring to  mind?

This is the biggest case of the Emperors New Clothes to land on our doorstep for years yet the morons cannot see it.

They're being blinded by bull$hit, i can't wait for the walls to come crumbling down:yes:

Going to be very painful for them when this comes crashing down.

31 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Amazing. Just imagine if we added 14,000 fans to all of our attendances..

Absolutely delighted with our 29,000 crowd against Huddersfield today.

I'm actually wondering if he was scared to tell the truth about the attendance, for fear that he will be ostracised by Rovers' fans for telling the truth.

Expect a tweet borne out of fear from Wally later thanking the efforts of the thousands of sags locked out of Bootham Crescent today.

Archived