IGNORED

Fear the Walking Dead

Pickle Rick

Anyone else watching this?

Season 1 was much of a big build up, with some good bits.

Season 2 is absolute quality and up there with the best of Walking Dead.

I'd predict that the lad Frank Dillane will go on to be a superstar actor, very impressive. 

Don't really get it all that often, but with this show, I'm always wanting to watch the next episode immediately!

On 4 May 2016 at 17:49, Port Said Red said:

Yes I have been watching this via Exodus on Kodi and it is excellent, a real companion piece to the original series.

Same here. Whilst live sports can sometimes be hit and miss on Kodi (albeit I'm watching a faultless stream on Castaway > ADTHENET of the Liverpool game) the films and TV series are usually of a very reliable quality. FTWD is very good, a different perspective on the same events, very good entertainment. 

15 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Same here. Whilst live sports can sometimes be hit and miss on Kodi (albeit I'm watching a faultless stream on Castaway > ADTHENET of the Liverpool game) the films and TV series are usually of a very reliable quality. FTWD is very good, a different perspective on the same events, very good entertainment. 

just watched a very good stream of this myself, it was on sportsdevil, livefootballvideo.com and then something called footy golo youtube? never buffered once :).

Archived