IGNORED

Poor scenes at West Ham

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

In fairness LVG only spent something like £200m...

Watched Rooney a lot, as first time I have seen him in midfield. Was ok in fairness overall, and not by any means their worst player, but saw nothing to suggest either he should be a starter for England there, given other options available. No doubt either in my mind he will get the nod because of his 'experience'. 

Noble ran that game.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

In fairness LVG only spent something like £200m...

Watched Rooney a lot, as first time I have seen him in midfield. Was ok in fairness overall, and not by any means their worst player, but saw nothing to suggest either he should be a starter for England there, given other options available. No doubt either in my mind he will get the nod because of his 'experience'. 

Yet again hearing the commentators blowing smoke up Rooney's arse is vomit inducing, he was ok nothing more, Noble was far better, Rooney is a spent force IMO, but Hodgson will do what other England manager have done in the past and still play a player in a tournament who is not up to it at the expense of results.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

they are a real community club and they've produced some very fine players over the years - Hurst, Bonds, Brooking, Cottee, Lampard Senior, Martin, Devonshire, Lampard Junior, Carrick, Ferdinand, Defoe etc etc.

Don't think these 2 came through the West Ham youth set up BS4.

Senior played most of his career at Reading and Junior officianados will recall our nippy winger started at Huddersfield..

Maybe replace those 2 with Bobby Moore and Martin Peters.

Oh, and you've mentioned Lampard twice.;)

Archived