IGNORED

Anyway its about time...

WhistleHappy

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

... and there goes Caroline Aherne :( 

Yeah just saw that. Only 52 - so sad.  She had that knack of making a simple character so funny with just a few words. Not a bad comedy legacy, The Fast Show, Mrs Merton and The Royle Family among many other things, it`s a shame she never really got the recognition she deserved as a lot of her stuff was deemed `alternative`. She was easily as funny as Victoria Wood was.

RIP Caroline, you made the world a funnier and happier place by being in it and for that I thank you.

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 12:13, phantom said:

I know it reads as very morbid but I know of a pub where there is a sweepstake on this very topic

I went with Kenny Sansom

Sad situation hasn't improved...

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/former-england-star-kenny-sansom-fears-he-could-lose-foot-after-suffering-infection-amid-booze-battle/ar-AAjWGKR?li=AAdeCd7&ocid=spartandhp

Leonard Cohen (82) RIP.

Singer, Songwriter, Poet, novelist.... a hugely understated legend (imo) his contribution to quality popular music is worth searching out for those who are yet to discover it... Leonard Cohen is/was one of the best and most unique out there.

.....as Remembrance Day 2016 dawns today, and yet another sad passing ensures that the year 2016 itself will not be forgotten. 

Archived