IGNORED

Song connection Game

KURTZ

53 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Dodge City Rockers.  Fort Knox Five.

Iron Horse ( Born to Lose ) - Motorhead . This is the song that changed my life. ( We've all got one haven't we ? ) Back in the mid 70s Radio Bristol used to have a sunday afternoon "Rock " show. I used to listen to it when my parents were out and I was supposed to be doing home work.To be honest it was absolute 5hit - they used to play Camel , Yes, Jethro Tull and all that other crap that used to masquerade as rock music.Occasionally  they would play something that was OK by Hawkwind or Be Bop Deluxe.Then one sunday , almost grudgingly they played Iron Horse Born to lose, and that was that for me. Saved all my money sticking up skittles , purchased an unrestricted Gilera with my own money. Grew my hair and chose the Biker life. 26 Bikes later, I now ride a clapped out old British Bike and a Harley. The hair went in my last big "off" along with a collection of fine scars. Still I ride - thanks to that one song.

52 minutes ago, harry may said:

Iron Horse ( Born to Lose ) - Motorhead . This is the song that changed my life. ( We've all got one haven't we ? ) Back in the mid 70s Radio Bristol used to have a sunday afternoon "Rock " show. I used to listen to it when my parents were out and I was supposed to be doing home work.To be honest it was absolute 5hit - they used to play Camel , Yes, Jethro Tull and all that other crap that used to masquerade as rock music.Occasionally  they would play something that was OK by Hawkwind or Be Bop Deluxe.Then one sunday , almost grudgingly they played Iron Horse Born to lose, and that was that for me. Saved all my money sticking up skittles , purchased an unrestricted Gilera with my own money. Grew my hair and chose the Biker life. 26 Bikes later, I now ride a clapped out old British Bike and a Harley. The hair went in my last big "off" along with a collection of fine scars. Still I ride - thanks to that one song.

Silver....Echo & The Bunnymen

8 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Twice If You're Lucky - Crowded House (2010)

some of these songs are worth youtubing, they really are

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Three Times A Lady....Lionel Ritchie

(yeah, but not that one)

Edited by AppyDAZE