IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

I'm starting to think there might be a double-announcement. Jon Lansdown's willingness to joke about the situation, Scott Murray's tongue-in-cheek comments, and the date-stamped photo all point to a done deal. In that case, there is likely another reason for the delay in the announcement. Hopefully that means another player.

17 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

To me, this is as good as an announcement. Jon Lansdown wouldn't piss about with fans if it's not actually gone through. 

JL LT.PNG

I just wish people would leave the club alone at this time and instead spout bollox amongst ourselves on this forum. We will know when they want us to know.

3 minutes ago, marksy said:

Look you lot, the photo is 100% genuine and was taken today at about one o'clock and was passed on to me by a very good friend of mine. He also told me that Tomlin had signed yesterday. He himself doesn't know why it hasn't been announced yet. 

Please don't take it to heart. You can forgive cynicism given the amount of BS posted on here.  

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'm starting to think there might be a double-announcement. Jon Lansdown's willingness to joke about the situation, Scott Murray's tongue-in-cheek comments, and the date-stamped photo all point to a done deal. In that case, there is likely another reason for the delay in the announcement. Hopefully that means another player.

I think the club are worried about your condition and don't want you to get too excited / aroused :P

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

After doing everything possible today to avoid the Tomlin saga can you please tell me what the date stamped photo is?

5 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Why? We had a game on the 7th May......the kid could have met Tomlin then

He could have, but given the claim that it's been taken today I think it's far more likely that it was taken today, because the date information backs that up. What are the chances that it was actually taken on a date that could be mistaken for today? Bit of a stretch.

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'mI intrigued if there will be any explanation for the delay? 

Or maybe it's standard, just we seemed to live every minute of this deal 

Heard they are waiting for it to reach 100 pages on here.

2 minutes ago, marksy said:

Anyone know who the kid is? My contact said it was his friend's son. When this is proved to be true i want apologies from you lot. 

Unless you show us his friends son's family tree, his links too you personally, previous Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards etc, we dont believe you ;)

6 minutes ago, marksy said:

Anyone know who the kid is? My contact said it was his friend's son. When this is proved to be true i want apologies from you lot. 

Instead, how about warning points all round?! Unless he does not sign in which case you'll get them all and be banned for about 962 years. The question is, are you feeling lucky punk? 

4 minutes ago, marksy said:

First of all you said you had no idea who the kid was, which was a little odd. Now you're saying it's his friend's son, which is more plausible. Not sure we need to apologise for anything.

Archived