IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

5 hours ago, City169 said:

Not seen this mentioned anywhere, but in the interview with Lansdown he says he had an offer for Tomlin they would stick to, and it was accepted by Tomlin, perhaps a few on here may want to take some of what they said back?

From what i've heard the statement from SL is correct. Tomlin's agent was trying to persuade him to wait, he didn't want him coming here, hence why he told him we made an offer and then changed it. Just glad Tomlin was patient enough to get the deal done with us as he wanted to come.  

4 hours ago, P'head Red said:

From what i've heard the statement from SL is correct. Tomlin's agent was trying to persuade him to wait, he didn't want him coming here, hence why he told him we made an offer and then changed it. Just glad Tomlin was patient enough to get the deal done with us as he wanted to come.  

If true, you'd be seriously questioning the morals of your agent.  Silly me, using Agent and morals in the same sentence.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If true, you'd be seriously questioning the morals of your agent.  Silly me, using Agent and morals in the same sentence.

I'm not sure if it's correct or not (bit of guess work) but i think Tomlin started an affiliation with a new sports management group (Unique Sports Management) in the days running up to him joining us. He may have changed his agent because of it. 

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

14 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

I'm not sure if it's correct or not (bit of guess work) but i think Tomlin started an affiliation with a new sports management group (Unique Sports Management) in the days running up to him joining us. He may have changed his agent because of it. 

As confirmed by this tweet, (new agent). Also worth mentioning they represent a couple of players that have/ did have an affiliation with our club, so we've had dealings with them in the past. 

USM.PNG

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Good thing you weren't tempted to add "in the client's best interests".

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

He doesn`t strike me as the type to enjoy being taken for a ride (if of course he was).

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Black is slimming!

Yes he does look trim.

just judging by a few tweets, he's been training and looking after himself in the summer. Love the photos , genuinely looks to be enjoying himself which can only be good for the coming season.

5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

just judging by a few tweets, he's been training and looking after himself in the summer. Love the photos , genuinely looks to be enjoying himself which can only be good for the coming season.

I think we'll see quite a bit of him getting involved with the club. From speaking with him & his Mrs at the end of the season he'll be living down here on his own so stuff like this will keep him busy.

He looks really well & I got a hug & can confirm he seems pretty fit.

Archived