IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

I'm currently on a diet......If LJ unveils two players tomorrow and one of them isn't Tomlin I'm going straight to the supermarket and stuffing my already fat Face with 10 f*#king doughnuts.....and it will be LT and LJ's fault.........nasty ****ts......

#pleaseputusoutofourmisery

12 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

I'm currently on a diet......If LJ unveils two players tomorrow and one of them isn't Tomlin I'm going straight to the supermarket and stuffing my already fat Face with 10 f*#king doughnuts.....and it will be LT and LJ's fault.........nasty ****ts......

#pleaseputusoutofourmisery

Its all LJ's fault....

:fear:

10 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

There is a theory suggested that everything that has occurred, is occurring, and will occur is in fact happening simultaneously and we see it happening in linear form simply to perceive it. This is because at the moment of the Big Bang an infinite amount of energy was released, and using Einstein's Theory of Relativity, an infinite amount of energy would mean an infinite amount of mass, space and time; resulting in time both existing and not existing, which would then mean time could not be linear, but at the same time appearing to be. :reaper:

Quite right.we need to look beyond linear time.......has he signed yet???

Would LJ need to skip his press conference for LT though? LT is the most informed target, negotiations should be between MA and agent and the bid has been accepted. So if I'm guessing, and let's face it AS is guessing as well, if LJ is meeting a target, it won't be LT. 

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Would LJ need to skip his press conference for LT though? LT is the most informed target, negotiations should be between MA and agent and the bid has been accepted. So if I'm guessing, and let's face it AS is guessing as well, if LJ is meeting a target, it won't be LT. 

That in itself could (potentially) be good news. Unknown target out of the blue that's become available, and we're trying to act fast?

Who knows...he might just have a spin class or something.

Nothing to do with a new signing.

LJ totally forgot that he promised to take Mrs J to IKEA this morning.

As all married chaps are aware, promises such as this cannot be reneged, so he's had to duck out of the presser.

He may, of course, bump into a new signing whilst he's there, but that's unlikely 

7 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Nothing to do with a new signing.

LJ totally forgot that he promised to take Mrs J to IKEA this morning.

As all married chaps are aware, promises such as this cannot be reneged, so he's had to duck out of the presser.

He may, of course, bump into a new signing whilst he's there, but that's unlikely 

iKEA-Sweden-Ibrahimovich ... it all fits.

39 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Quite right.we need to look beyond linear time.......has he signed yet???

36 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Until we know, he has both signed and not signed. 

Schrodinger's Fat, if you will. 

As I interpret it, he is signed, he was signed, he will be signed, he has always been signed!

Archived