IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

1 hour ago, Scrumpty said:

Nothing to do with a new signing.

LJ totally forgot that he promised to take Mrs J to IKEA this morning.

As all married chaps are aware, promises such as this cannot be reneged, so he's had to duck out of the presser.

He may, of course, bump into a new signing whilst he's there, but that's unlikely 

let's hope Canos likes meatballs…

4 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

LJ passed me on the Cumberland Basin at 6.30 this morning heading towards Failand.. So he's around unless he was heading for the airport instead?

Heard on good authority he's flying to Newcastle to tell Benitez to back off Tomlin, or else. 

11 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Heard on good authority he's flying to Newcastle to tell Benitez to back off Tomlin, or else. 

No no not quite, LJ has got Rafa flying down here. He's meeting him at the airport and telling him to **** off then coming back.

2 minutes ago, Griffin said:

No no not quite, LJ has got Rafa flying down here. He's meeting him at the airport and telling him to **** off then coming back.

This may send us into meltdown but Ashley was in Bath last night. 

The city kind not the washing. 

I hate to break the news - but my 3 months notice is finally up today (God, 3 months is a long time)

My boss has just told me that we'll do the presentation early and get up the pub for a couple at lunchtime, so I can only presume that LJ has been invited along, and the big reveal will be me necking a cider with the gaffer in the Nags Head in Malvern at about 12. I'll get him pissed and spill all the news, I'll do my own press conference on here about 2pm

#askwoodsy if there's anything in particular you want me to ask

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

#askwoodsy

Why don't you ever do any ******* work?

- Woodsy's Boss, Bristol

Because you made me work every single last frigging day of my notice. We could have had this sorted a long time ago, like Easter.....but thank you for the bonus, nice touch

55 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I hate to break the news - but my 3 months notice is finally up today (God, 3 months is a long time)

My boss has just told me that we'll do the presentation early and get up the pub for a couple at lunchtime, so I can only presume that LJ has been invited along, and the big reveal will be me necking a cider with the gaffer in the Nags Head in Malvern at about 12. I'll get him pissed and spill all the news, I'll do my own press conference on here about 2pm

#askwoodsy if there's anything in particular you want me to ask

#askwoodsy

What have you done with Neil?!

I can't help thinking people have read to much into the throwaway comment of "hopefully a couple in by Friday". Haven't we been saying that for months now? There is no press conference as such today, just the press allowed into to interview players about thier return to training. 

I think we are looking at next week at the earliest although I hope I'm wrong 

• Admin
1 hour ago, DaveF said:

What time is the news conference supposed to be?

1 hour ago, citywest30 said:

11:30 I think.

Today is just an "open day" for the press to come and interview players etc - don't believe that there is a press conference?

Would be very unusual to have one on an open day

7 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

I can't help thinking people have read to much into the throwaway comment of "hopefully a couple in by Friday". Haven't we been saying that for months now? There is no press conference as such today, just the press allowed into to interview players about thier return to training. 

I think we are looking at next week at the earliest although I hope I'm wrong 

Can see what you are saying but they must know after last years debacle that they need to up their game and making comments like this, even if it is throwaway, won't help their cause with some of the fan base if this 'deadline' doesn't come off (not me I hasten to add as its July 1st not August 1st, although the speculation is starting to grind a bit now!)

Archived