IGNORED

Job For Cotts?

Super

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Another BP space filling article. Finding sports stories must be torture now that both the football and rugby have finished.

I mean, who cares anyway?   :sleeping:

What about the forum? The agony fans have during the close season leads to the most amazing posts. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Another BP space filling article. Finding sports stories must be torture now that both the football and rugby have finished.

It ain't torture!

My dear old Dad was a journalist back in the day - they had to go out and find stories...not sit at a desk and just trawl through Twitter, Facebook and websites for their stories.

My Dad literally drove and flew many thousands of miles a year to get content.

These modern guys n gals don't know they're born....

4 hours ago, pongo88 said:

What about the forum? The agony fans have during the close season leads to the most amazing posts. 

I've said before that the next few weeks is silly season. Loads of daft threads is par for the course....:facepalm:

Thought Peterborough would be a great move for him but that didn't happen.

Loads on here thought he'd be an obvious choice for Sheffield United. I didn't think he'd end up there; he's still seen as 'unfashionable' - regardless of his success here. 

I reckon he'll end up in L1 again, Bolton is a tricky one but if he can stabilise them and eventually promote them back - he'll have done a great job.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 17:38, Robbored said:

You must a bit as you took the time to read and reply.

On 26 May 2016 at 18:25, CyderInACan said:

I bet Stocky is kicking himself he never wrote the "Dion Dublin" thread for the Post! 

Cotts, Stock(hausen) and two smoking barrels - The latest instalment in the series were football managers get their own back on local journalists. Ex City manager is given a double barrelled shotgun with which to get revenge on BP journalist for plagiarism from the club's football forum.

Archived