IGNORED

Next England Manager

Silvio Dante

Would love a top top manager like a Jose or a Pochetino but it's not going to happen, so out of that list and being realistic I would go for Allardyce. At least he has never been shy about wanting it. Players seem to like him. He shows 'passion'.  And his teams are built on a defensively strong platform and follow a pattern of play which is what we need at the moment.  But it is a sorry sorry list and the future doesn't look bright at this particular moment! 

Apparently the FA have already made an approach for the World's top manager, Darrell Clarke. Unhappily it seems that the compensation would be too much so they may well have to move down to their second choices of Pep Guadiola and Jose Mourinho. 

56 minutes ago, hodge said:

Pelligrini or Hiddink for me, stuff needing an English manager, you just need the right manager.

Agreed, the only English manager of that list who appeals is Eddie Howe, although Slaven Bilic would be my first choice and a realistic target.  And he has already stopped us qualifying for a tournament, so may not feel compelled to dump on us twice!

Archived