IGNORED

Bristol City v UCAM Murcia CF Match Thread

MurrayLives

29 - Garita intercepts a pass in the UCAM defence and rounds the keeper, but his shot is deflected on to the bar by a covering defender.

45 - Reid's ball over the top finds Garita, whose first touch is great but he blazes over with his second. Not an easy chance, in fairness.

Sounds like Garita is doing well!

20 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

They're hoping to win the ' crossbar ' challenge .

In which case they have. As has Bobby Reid just now.

Vyner has failed miserably with the crossbar challenge, as has a UCAM player.

Now 3-1.

In all seriousness, I for one am absolutely delighted to see Luke Freeman having such a strong and influential pre-season.

Not because it makes him a world-beater, let's be real, but because it'll give him the confidence that so visibly dissolved during the course of last season.

I'd love for him to prove the doubters wrong come August.

5 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

In all seriousness, I for one am absolutely delighted to see Luke Freeman having such a strong and influential pre-season.

Not because it makes him a world-beater, let's be real, but because it'll give him the confidence that so visibly dissolved during the course of last season.

I think we can all agree with that. Be delighted to see the Freeman of our L1 winning season back.

4 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

poor show, not even a good pre-match write-up…:punish: or comment by Big Tone…:no:

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

You part time fans  :disapointed2se:

Not true.

If it helps: "Murcia: shit-hole in Spain".

Happy??

Uncle TFR

21 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

Don't think it's about 'proving doubters wrong' - people don't want him to fail, there was an expectation that he would keep up with the same progression from L1 to the Championship. The likes of Smith, Pack and Flint managed it and people expected the same from him. He wasn't good last season, would be great if he's back on form this year.

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think it's about 'proving doubters wrong' - people don't want him to fail, there was an expectation that he would keep up with the same progression from L1 to the Championship. The likes of Smith, Pack and Flint managed it and people expected the same from him. He wasn't good last season, would be great if he's back on form this year.

Same haircut, though??

Uncle TFR

Archived