IGNORED

Wigan tickets (Merged)

MurrayLives

5 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Meant to be on sale this morning for BS Forever Bristol members, however the site doesn't seem to want to let me purchase.

Anybody else having issues?

No. Got mine earlier on line

16 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Did mine online. Very impressed with the online process these days, a vast improvement.

I was surprised. 

Just bought my Burton ticket online and have always dreaded using our online ticketing, but it was quick, simple and smooth. Finally!

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

My misunderstanding, as it turns out. As a ST holder I assumed I counted as a member to buy a second ticket. Apparently I don't, so have to wait for general sale - hence non availability online.

Correct....made that mistake last season for the Leeds game.....did snaffle a couple on general sale, but initially thought it wouldn't.  You also don't get the £5 off either.

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Has it sold out?

There are only about 30 tickets with seats together left in lowest rows of Dolman - for booking by  Members .

All other parts of the ground are sold out or just have individual seats available.  Unless they open up the Upper West stand or Wigan send some back for Atyeo then  I guess there won't be any on Open sale tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, cynic said:

There are around 230 tickets left on sale at the moment.

I would think another thousand or so will come on sale in the Atyeo once Wigan return the tickets they can't sell.

Block S24 says sold out but normally releases a load of tickets late in the process - could be a few hundred there.

West Stand says none available, but that could be due to restricted numbers as per earlier in this thread.

But not a lot currently available for general sale..

Had forgotten that some seats are held back, would be good for the top tier to be open, so hoping for a flurry of sales tomorrow 

5 minutes ago, City169 said:

Had forgotten that some seats are held back, would be good for the top tier to be open, so hoping for a flurry of sales tomorrow 

My understanding is that the top tier will not be open for this game and that there are limited tickets available in the West Stand while the safety certificate is sorted out.

9 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'm not a member tho - do the remainder go on sale tomorrow?

Doesn't look like it - to quote the official site:

"Following our extended members sale period for the Sky Bet Championship game, we have now reached capacity for our current safety certificate.
Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/stadium-update-tickets-for-season-opener-3214473.aspx#joYYHuZi6bXxbyFm.99"

Archived