IGNORED

Thatchers

G Block

2 hours ago, G Block said:

From August 6th, football and rugby fans alike can enjoy Thatchers Gold, Haze and Dry on draught, throughout the ‘new’ Ashton Gate Stadium. 

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/thatchers-cider-partners-with-bristol-rugby-for-premiership-return/17890

Great news!

This is better news than a new signing imho

2 hours ago, G Block said:

From August 6th, football and rugby fans alike can enjoy Thatchers Gold, Haze and Dry on draught, throughout the ‘new’ Ashton Gate Stadium. 

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/thatchers-cider-partners-with-bristol-rugby-for-premiership-return/17890

Great news!

Kingston Black would be even better. Proper scrumpy! 

We have a pub on the A38, just before brent knoll and have had Haze on draught for nearly a year now, sales of Dry and Heritage are unaffected BUT gold has gone from 2/3 tubs a week to less than 1 a week, lots of people like Haze, easier to drink, not as fizzy and slightly weaker at 4.5% compared to gold as 4.8%. Good news for the gate being able to offer gold/dry and haze and it'll be interesting to see how the % sales go...

14 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

What about some decent beer?

Butcombe's not bad, and local!!!

I'm happy with that considering the crap we've had for years!!!

Though having said that I am a lover of Tribute, Doom Bar, Betty Stoggs, Proper Job..............

I can announce that I am now back in the UK for the season opener and what better way than to head down to the Railway alongside Thatchers in Sandford and have a delicious meal and a pint of.. jeeeeezzzzz.... it was so strong I forgot the name... 6.1 % ? anybody? Not that cold fizzy stuff but real Cider. Gosh I wish we could procure it out Asia way.... hmmmm... now there is a thought. ;)

26 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I can announce that I am now back in the UK for the season opener and what better way than to head down to the Railway alongside Thatchers in Sandford and have a delicious meal and a pint of.. jeeeeezzzzz.... it was so strong I forgot the name... 6.1 % ? anybody? Not that cold fizzy stuff but real Cider. Gosh I wish we could procure it out Asia way.... hmmmm... now there is a thought. ;)

If it was bright orange it was Cheddar Valley. Lovely! 

11 hours ago, BBlockExile said:

Had a couple of Haze on Saturday - Went down a treat - don't tell Mrs B Block though!!!!

I'm confused with the 'Went down a treat' comment.  You or the Haze?  And I'm guessing if it was the former it was an away fixture judging by the last remark?!! :blink:

Archived