Loderingo

Capacity                                                        27000

Minus top tear west stand                           -6000

Minus unsold in the Atyeo                           -2000

Minus unsold West Stand bottom tear         -1000

Minus tickets still on sale                             -250

=17750

Think we will easily be over 18000.

All figures are approximate obviously, but I think a good estimate.

3 hours ago, AdamB said:

As mentioned above, if you contact Supporter Services we can look into why this happened. Again it may be that you have multiple accounts.

Regards,

Adam

Cheers Adam 

Managed to order 2 tickets this morning online..I was still getting the same issues in trying to order tickets for the south Stand but for some reason it aloud me to order tickets in One block of the dolman,not sure if this is due to seats being sold already but still frustrating..I shouldn't have multiple accounts as ive used it for ordering tickets last season..

4 hours ago, harrys said:

We are way short of 16000 tickets sold so far, Wigan have only sold 1000 of their 2700 seats that would of been available to them which doesn't help

Wigan have sold 1200 which was their initial allocation, and have asked for another 100. 

We have at least 13500 season tickets so that's 14700 and when I looked online last night there was less than 1000 seats available. We had a 16000 capacity before west stand was complete and the lower tier is now open to us so I'm pretty certain we will have over 16000 already

Adam Baker said yesterday that we were already over 17k. 

I think a very healthy 18k attendance is quite likely, and then 22-24k for the Villa & Newcastle matches. 

People need to remember that having 27,000 seats doesn't mean we sudsy attract the people to fill them. 

I remember times at this level, under Russell Osman that we averaged about 8k crowds, so these figures are a massive progression. 

• Admin
49 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Adam Baker said yesterday that we were already over 17k. 

I think a very healthy 18k attendance is quite likely, and then 22-24k for the Villa & Newcastle matches. 

People need to remember that having 27,000 seats doesn't mean we sudsy attract the people to fill them. 

I remember times at this level, under Russell Osman that we averaged about 8k crowds, so these figures are a massive progression. 

17,200 sold

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/city-v-wigan-all-ticket-match-3227586.aspx

Archived