IGNORED

Left footed players on the right wing

Bat Fastard

We seem to have a team that is set up to play left footed players on the right wing.  I understand that this means that they can cut inside and shoot with their stronger foot, but it must also mean that their ability to get to the byline and cross, for others to score, is diminished.  Do you think that we are potentially missing a trick here?

Don't think that's a coincidence, and I don't think letting Ayling go whilst keeping Little and adding Matthews was either. Little and Matthews' pace allows them to go beyond the winger, who with a left foot will naturally be cutting in. I like it.

Whilst on the left, I think we are keeping it sure and solid, knowing that both Golbourne and Bryan can hold a defensive line, whilst not having the same sort of flair going forward.

All about complimenting players closest to each other.

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is reasonable to suggest to a professional footballer he does some extra training so maybe he can kick the bloody thing with both bloody feet??

Lewis Hamilton would never get a contract if he could only steer right. Then again he would probably die before finding this out.

13 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

We seem to have a team that is set up to play left footed players on the right wing.  I understand that this means that they can cut inside and shoot with their stronger foot, but it must also mean that their ability to get to the byline and cross, for others to score, is diminished.  Do you think that we are potentially missing a trick here?

Left footers on the right wing, or right footers on the left wing, offends me.

1 footed players offend me even more.

Archived