IGNORED

Unpopular opinions

Thatwasclose

I think debates have to have two sides so let's recognise we can't all possibly have the same opinions.

With that in mind I was wondering what unpopular opinions some of you have? Who knows there might be others who feel the same 

here are mine:

1. Best seats in the house now gotta be in Dolman, would rather see the new stand than be in it.. Looks awesome from there. :yawn:

2. LJ needs to relax, I get that he is honest but it's also a good quality to know when not to be honest, a bit too blunt all the time for my liking :facepalm:

3. I thought Alying was in over his head in the Championship, lovely touch but no end product which was a bit frustrating. :grr:

4. No club serious about challenging for promotion will have a 37yr old forward in the lineup. Sadly you have to be ruthless when you get to a certain stage and let people go at the right time and no be swayed by sentiment. :sad26:

33 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

I think debates have to have two sides so let's recognise we can't all possibly have the same opinions.

With that in mind I was wondering what unpopular opinions some of you have? Who knows there might be others who feel the same 

here are mine:

1. Best seats in the house now gotta be in Dolman, would rather see the new stand than be in it.. Looks awesome from there. :yawn:

2. LJ needs to relax, I get that he is honest but it's also a good quality to know when not to be honest, a bit too blunt all the time for my liking :facepalm:

3. I thought Alying was in over his head in the Championship, lovely touch but no end product which was a bit frustrating. :grr:

4. No club serious about challenging for promotion will have a 37yr old forward in the lineup. Sadly you have to be ruthless when you get to a certain stage and let people go at the right time and no be swayed by sentiment. :sad26:

1. Reminds me of Karl Pilkington, who would rather live in the caves opposite Petra than in the magnificence of Petra itself.

5 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

How dare you! You arent allowed to question Wes' ability around here...

It's odd that, I agree and I've never noticed it with any other youth prospect we've had. I don't remember such a groundswell of support for Reid/Bryan at Plymouth for example as well as such frequent calls for their recall. I too don't think he's quite there yet. It's great to see youth prospects progress but he's not championship standard yet in my opinion.

Archived