IGNORED

The Official Norwich City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

9 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Why would God help the OTIB moderators??

God wants to read what we've got to say, as he loves us.

The moderators don't love us in the same way that God does, so don't group them together.

If you want a God Vs Devil discussion, why don't you start the appropriate thread??

Eh?

Uncle TFR

I can see after a long hot day yer thinking in joined up writing, take a step back, relax and see what unfolds....crack a tin or several and face the demons which are a Tuesday night away on a hot tuesday and windy night, all our wishes and dreams don't rest on this, but in my eyes this game will be a benchmark, let's all pray now init!!!

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I really hope I'm wrong but can see us getting turned over here. 

3-1 canaries 

Agreed. We ain't the finished item and thus far have had the rub of the green, we will get found out eventually and I fear tonight our castle will crumble, bugger it tho, we might piss em big style, just can't call it, what do the bookies say ???

Just now, Tall King Blox said:

Agreed. We ain't the finished item and thus far have had the rub of the green, we will get found out eventually and I fear tonight our castle will crumble, bugger it tho, we might piss em big style, just can't call it, what do the bookies say ???

We weren't at it first half against Wigan and burton. If we start like that it could be a long night. But like you say it's tough to call 

14 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

I can see after a long hot day yer thinking in joined up writing, take a step back, relax and see what unfolds....crack a tin or several and face the demons which are a Tuesday night away on a hot tuesday and windy night, all our wishes and dreams don't rest on this, but in my eyes this game will be a benchmark, let's all pray now init!!!

I've always wondered how 'sects' begin, and now I know.

Welcome, sister!

:hug:

All are welcome*

Uncle TFR

* Excudes Collis1

As many have predicted. I think today will be the sort of game where we stick Golbourne left back and Bryan left mid. Make us a bit harder to beat. The first two games it was vital we took 6 points with these 3 coming up. Be very happy with a point tonight. 

Edited by Carey 6
Snodgrass left 2 years ago. Oops.
5 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

I've always wondered how 'sects' begin, and now I know.

Welcome, sister!

:hug:

All are welcome*

Uncle TFR

* Excudes Collis1

Thankey Lordy for ridding me of my collis, we the beseeched will bath in glorious sunshine till me taxi arrive thus, and that is the word, .....uncle talking bollox x

4 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

As many have predicted. I think today will be the sort of game where we stick Golbourne left back and Bryan left mid. Make us a bit harder to beat. The first two games it was vital we took 6 points with these 3 coming up. Be very happy with a point tonight. 

Snodgrass always has good games against us so hopefully we'll keep him quiet tonight.

Should hope we keep snodgrass quiet seeing as he plays for Hull

Edited by Wilkie boy
4 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Snodgrass always has good games against us so hopefully we'll keep him quiet tonight.

Should be ok on that front. He plays for Hull. 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Why would God help the OTIB moderators??

God wants to read what we've got to say, as he loves us.

The moderators don't love us in the same way that God does, so don't group them together.

If you want a God Vs Devil discussion, why don't you start the appropriate thread??

Eh?

Uncle TFR

Because on this forum it will descend into an anti muslim / ISIS thread by post number 3

Our toughest game of the season today imo. Forget Newcastle, Villa this is a side that is used to playing at this level and whining. A good sign of where we actually are in the pecking order of the league. 

Point tonight would be a tremendous result, unfortunately I can't see it. 3-1 Norwich

8 minutes ago, daored said:

Our toughest game of the season today imo. Forget Newcastle, Villa this is a side that is used to playing at this level and whining. A good sign of where we actually are in the pecking order of the league. 

Point tonight would be a tremendous result, unfortunately I can't see it. 3-1 Norwich

I know that Tomlin seems to have started the season on a whining streak but not the whole City team.

Obviously Norwich are used to whining as a team effort, so they had better watch out as too much whining can lead to refs giving out yellows this season.

• Like 1
Just now, downendcity said:

I know that Tomlin seems to have started the season on a whining streak but not the whole City team.

Obviously Norwich are used to whining as a team effort, so they had better watch out as too much whining can lead to refs giving out yellows this season.

Oh the typo error and from someone in downend, thought the postcode would mean we stick together !

1 minute ago, daored said:

Oh the typo error and from someone in downend, thought the postcode would mean we stick together !

Fatal to make a typo mistake on here dao.

Unfortunately Im not now in downend, so can't rely on me sticking together ( other than in connection with Airfix kits )