IGNORED

EFL highlights

MurrayLives

Why oh why don't we get a midweek highlights programme when there is a full set of EFL fixtures?

Surely less people are able to go to the games midweek and would appreciate a way to watch the action in one place?

I'd accept just a more condensed version with just the highlights if its budget and studio time that's a problem.

2 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

I'd like to watch all the highlights of all games in one place though without scrambling around various clubs social media.

Unfortunately I think this is the case though. It'd probably not be worth Sunset and Vine shelling out a fair lot of money for Editors to cut the programme together and Producers and Directors etc for a fairly small audience base. 

52 minutes ago, phantom said:

Valid point, but with all the social media coverage now there are many other ways to get our highlights 

What about those few non-morons who don't live entirely by 'social media'?

Why exclude them?

We need a more inclusive society, and your comments are not helping.

Have a word with yourself, Phantom.

I'm normally a fan of yours, and because of this, I will let this one it go this time.

:disapointed2se:

Uncle TFR

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Valid point, but with all the social media coverage now there are many other ways to get our highlights 

According to the news today, with all all the internet coverage there are many other ways for lots of men to get all their highlights:shocking:

;);)

3 hours ago, MurrayLives said:

Why oh why don't we get a midweek highlights programme when there is a full set of EFL fixtures?

Surely less people are able to go to the games midweek and would appreciate a way to watch the action in one place?

I'd accept just a more condensed version with just the highlights if its budget and studio time that's a problem.

Every championship goal, as they go in, according to SSN tonight

30 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Well, if the premier league can become known as the equally bad EPL then it must make the rest of the league just as good as the premier league.....or something like that.

EFL is the official name now get used to it.

Premier League is still the Premier League.

Archived