IGNORED

Newcastle embarrassment!

formerly known as ivan

1 minute ago, Charliesboots said:

The Newcastle supporters who came along with me thought they were (in their words) "Crap". 

Shocked at the size of some of our players and actually quite complimentary of the team and very surprised they 'got away with a win'

However I saw the game similar to you @Robbored so have a like from me. 

Since when have the toon army known anything about football?  Not exactly their strong point.......

Poor refereeing,gamesmanship-We're making excuses.we lack craft,guile-that little bit of 'nouse' that makes you a top half Championship team.i understand there is more recruitment/work to be done,fair enough,but it's down to us in the end.Newcastle still did 'a job' on us,thats the reality.we won't have any worrys re;staying up,but we are quite simply no more than 'average at this level,at best.

I was expecting more from Newcastle to be honest. On paper man for man they have a better team/squad but i think we more than matched them today, ok we never really looked like scoring but neither did they.

I thought we gave them to much respect in the 1st half and didn't close them down quick enough, 2nd half we was a bit better but just lacked that bit of magic to break them down.

Newcastle will be chuffed with the 3 points but i am not sure the fans will like the style they played today, that isn't the newcastle way.

1 minute ago, yardy said:

I was expecting more from Newcastle to be honest. On paper man for man they have a better team/squad but i think we more than matched them today, ok we never really looked like scoring but neither did they.

I thought we gave them to much respect in the 1st half and didn't close them down quick enough, 2nd half we was a bit better but just lacked that bit of magic to break them down.

Newcastle will be chuffed with the 3 points but i am not sure the fans will like the style they played today, that isn't the newcastle way.

Losing 4-3? 

12 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I presumed you were joking, so looked him up, he's from Hartlepool, for ****'s sake!

That is beyond belief, no wonder he was so one eyed..

Whether the ref was biased or not to come from a place that close to the away team is very poor by the Football League; I hope City pick up on that and at the very least ask the question.

14 hours ago, Charliesboots said:

The Newcastle supporters who came along with me thought they were (in their words) "Crap". 

Shocked at the size of some of our players and actually quite complimentary of the team and very surprised they 'got away with a win'

However I saw the game similar to you @Robbored so have a like from me. 

I was shocked at the size of some of theirs! Right back Anita looked about 4'8"! Colback too. Thought he looked very neat and tidy and got stuck into some challenges. Shame about his diving. 

Archived