IGNORED

Taylor Moore

Hazelboy

12 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Does anyone fancy Little at right back?! Liability. That wild hack at the ball v Newcastle on Saturday right on H/T was hillarious. #pubplayer

Is that really necessary? Mark Little was part of the double winning squad that got us to where we are. He's suffered a bad injury and hasn't quite been the same since.

He may well not be up to championship standard but at present he is the only option we have seeing as our "championship" standard right back didn't fancy keeping fit over the summer.

As always, some people just can't help picking out a scapegoat, even though in this instance, there is absolutely no need for it 

12 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Is that really necessary? Mark Little was part of the double winning squad that got us to where we are. He's suffered a bad injury and hasn't quite been the same since.

He may well not be up to championship standard but at present he is the only option we have seeing as our "championship" standard right back didn't fancy keeping fit over the summer.

As always, some people just can't help picking out a scapegoat, even though in this instance, there is absolutely no need for it 

Totally agree. Until that shoulder injury Mark was a key part in our attacking threat. Very unattractive when City fans pile in on a player - like it's a fashionable thing to do

20 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Well said :clap:

This may well end up being our best signing of the summer. 

In Tammy, we have the England U-19 star striker and we love him, but he's only ours for a year. In Moore, we'd have the England U-19's captain and he would actually be ours. 

This is similar, but slightly better, than actually signing Caulker when we got him from Spurs.

31 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Can I double like that please

I didn't check the transfer section yesterday as I personally thought all was done on that front but my gosh did I have a shock when I awoke this morning! If this kid signs and lives up to his potential we could have a serious player on our hands. Everyday just gets more and more exciting as a city fan. 

7 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I didn't check the transfer section yesterday as I personally thought all was done on that front but my gosh did I have a shock when I awoke this morning! If this kid signs and lives up to his potential we could have a serious player on our hands. Everyday just gets more and more exciting as a city fan. 

Will be announced today but think we will see a few more before window closes. This lad will be a top player and this is one hell of a progressive signing for the club and shows the calibre of players we are attracting.

This could be one of the best signings our club has ever made

1 minute ago, INCRED said:

Will be announced today but think we will see a few more before window closes. This lad will be a top player and this is one hell of a progressive signing for the club and shows the calibre of players we are attracting.

This could be one of the best signings our club has ever made

Steady on , We must n't forget Bas Savage .

Will be a great signing if it does happen, exactly the kind that the club should be making and one that really shows how far we have come in such a short space of time in terms of quality of recruitment.  I can't believe the turnaround to be honest!  I just hope that if his preferred position is centre half but he has to play right back at first because of injuries, that we all give him a good amount of time to show what he can do before passing judgement. Switching positions like that is never easy.

7 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

I've only skimmed the thread but does anyone wonder whether this could be the beginning of the end of Flint for a more "cultured" central pairing?

I don't, as Flint has looked a good defensive player in the Championship. He may not be the best footballer but his defensive qualities and ability at corners compensates  for this. If the rest of the team are "cultured", all he has to do when he get the ball is pass it to them and let them get on with it. 

Archived