IGNORED

3rd Round Cup Draw (Merged)

Malago

Also be nice if we get someone at home who might, or might not result in the top tier opening so that arm-chair economists can point to their perceived short comings in the Bristol Sport model whilst other people make the same point they've already made about Section82 being in the wrong place.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

The question is, I have to be up at 5am for work so do I stay up and watch it? If I don`t it will be Arsenal at home, if I do, Hull away.

I feel your pain, I'm only watching it in the hope I can jump for joy at our draw, haven't done that since the Liverpool one. The law of averages got to favour us sooner or later hasn't it, especially after being robbed of Chelsea.

most prem club away would do me, not been to any of the big boys grounds, well only outside. Quite fancy a look around the Olympic Park stadium, so Wham again if we can't get anything London, Liverpool or Manchester

9 minutes ago, city2015 said:

Away at anfield or goodison

Playing against Reds/Toffees at home would be good as well.  Tottenham,Leicester and Swansea would be interesting opponents too.

However,if I had to choose a FL opponent,I'd like a match against Forest,Wolves or Northampton.

Just now, RedM said:

I feel your pain, I'm only watching it in the hope I can jump for joy at our draw, haven't done that since the Liverpool one. The law of averages got to favour us sooner or later hasn't it, especially after being robbed of Chelsea.

most prem club away would do me, not been to any of the big boys grounds, well only outside. Quite fancy a look around the Olympic Park stadium, so Wham again if we can't get anything London, Liverpool or Manchester

Get a hospitality package for the Club Tropicana suite.

The drinks deal is amazing.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just seen Gillingham are in the draw. That's that decided then. 

We decided that too. Maybe Waggy will be fit to play us, been out injured all season I think or near enough. And Jet is there too of course. 

Archived