IGNORED

The Official Rotherham United v Bristol City match Day Thread

4 minutes ago, daored said:

Playing with 10!

Happy with that team, although thought may have gone for Pack as being away from home against likely to be a physical team

Yep, he seems to prefer Reid there at the moment, whereas I would like to see Pack and at least see how it goes. He also seems to be warming to Freeman as a starter.

I do find it funny how we were screaming out to get a stronger squad and now we have there's outrage because players don't make an 18! The squad will no doubt rotate this year and players accept that! 

I've even seen one lad on Twitter having kittens because Engvall is not there, the boys probably still carrying a knock. 

Frankie says relax people.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

It makes me laugh that we're acting like it's a bad thing that we can't only just about name a bench anymore. 

Exactly so. Plenty of options on today's bench- why on earth would Lee rush anyone back in if not fit or ready or both?

2 more games in the next week so more changes will be made. There may not be a permanent 11 more the 11 most suited for LJ's given match day strategy.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Exactly so. Plenty of options on today's bench- why on earth would Lee rush anyone back in if not fit or ready or both?

2 more games in the next week so more changes will be made. There may not be a permanent 11 more the 11 most suited for LJ's given match day strategy.

It's like we forgot what having a squad is like, so used to not even filling a bench! 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Yep, he seems to prefer Reid there at the moment, whereas I would like to see Pack and at least see how it goes. He also seems to be warming to Freeman as a starter.

It's not  Freeman as a starter that worries me, it's his lack of finishing

• Like 4
1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Major - I often have funny feelings but I put it down to old age. 

I don't think about old age, in fact, I don't think about lot's of things anymore!   ATM, this afters game, hopefully we will get at them and win well, but a draw will be a good result there.  COYRs