IGNORED

Club shop

Pickle Rick

6 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

I agree I thought it was temporary too, presumed the coffee shop would be knocked through and it moved to the west stand side, way to small considering its two clubs too.

Mark Kelly is the man ITK. Maybe he could let us know the next he visits otib.

10 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

It is a bit dark....maybe a torch is the answer? 

Woaaaaah. The have a bunch of spot lights in there which are brighter than the sun. Don't ever go in there with a hangover. Admittedly they don't illuminate much besides the front two rows of the shop and the innermost core of your soul, but for the love of god don't give them the idea of putting any more in there, what it desperately needs is more NATURAL light, it's like you're about to go into screen 7 at the local multiplex cinema.

Wonder what the shop makes on a non-match day?

Do we need a shop open 6 days a week, or would they be better served have a webshop with a greatly improved selection of merchandise and a remote fulfilment centre.

Still a case for some sort of match day presence, bit if that was limited to 'wanna try on a new shirt so you can get the right size' or collect an online order if might allow them to turn the shop space over to a more lucrative venture.

56 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonder what the shop makes on a non-match day?

Do we need a shop open 6 days a week, or would they be better served have a webshop with a greatly improved selection of merchandise and a remote fulfilment centre.

Still a case for some sort of match day presence, bit if that was limited to 'wanna try on a new shirt so you can get the right size' or collect an online order if might allow them to turn the shop space over to a more lucrative venture.

Limited opening hours during the week 12-4. (Staff work 9-6, mix of FTE & PT...see online)

Friday late opening 12-8pm (will cover off Rugby too)

Non match day Saturday 10-5, Sunday 12-4.

Matchday Weekends (inc Sunday) 8-6 (I'd wager the store is under sqft to Sunday Trading Act)

Matchday Tuesday 1-10

Online fulfilment can utilise the store as its warehouse, picking takes place before and after trade (especially simple non Matchday). 

Divide all ranges into Core, Seasonal, Novelty and buy to those principles.

Use web to clear slow moving product at clearance prices/mid season sales etc. 

I could go on.....

1 hour ago, Charliesboots said:

Limited opening hours during the week 12-4. (Staff work 9-6, mix of FTE & PT...see online)

Friday late opening 12-8pm (will cover off Rugby too)

Non match day Saturday 10-5, Sunday 12-4.

Matchday Weekends (inc Sunday) 8-6 (I'd wager the store is under sqft to Sunday Trading Act)

Matchday Tuesday 1-10

Online fulfilment can utilise the store as its warehouse, picking takes place before and after trade (especially simple non Matchday). 

Divide all ranges into Core, Seasonal, Novelty and buy to those principles.

Use web to clear slow moving product at clearance prices/mid season sales etc. 

I could go on.....

I wish you would. I was just getting to the vinegar strokes.

Archived