IGNORED

Another annoying newbie

Midred

Hi,

Having broken my duck earlier this evening on otib I thought it only right to introduce myself. Been supporting city through thick and thin since 1965 and that feeling of 90 minutes of panic, stress, occasional jubilation never goes away!

Mum and dad took me to my first game, a reserves match against West Ham which we contrived to lose 1- 0. I've thought since that they picked that match because the low attendance and probable result would put me off. It was also a way they would get a seat up in the old Williams stand! I spent 8 years in Clevedon then followed my parents down to Taunton before I escaped to London in my early 20's. This coincided with our promotion to division 1 and all the great games we had up there  (especially Arsenal!)

Back in the Midlands now so don't  (through personal circumstances) get to as many matches as I'd like to but look forward to visiting the new Gate after Christmas.

After last season anywhere between midtable mediocrity and playoff places will be just fine.

COYR

7 hours ago, Midred said:

Hi,

Having broken my duck earlier this evening on otib I thought it only right to introduce myself. Been supporting city through thick and thin since 1965 and that feeling of 90 minutes of panic, stress, occasional jubilation never goes away!

Mum and dad took me to my first game, a reserves match against West Ham which we contrived to lose 1- 0. I've thought since that they picked that match because the low attendance and probable result would put me off. It was also a way they would get a seat up in the old Williams stand! I spent 8 years in Clevedon then followed my parents down to Taunton before I escaped to London in my early 20's. This coincided with our promotion to division 1 and all the great games we had up there  (especially Arsenal!)

Back in the Midlands now so don't  (through personal circumstances) get to as many matches as I'd like to but look forward to visiting the new Gate after Christmas.

After last season anywhere between midtable mediocrity and playoff places will be just fine.

COYR

Part-timer :yes:  still better than me I suppose a cant-be-bothered-no-more-timer :o

Midred - you're an idiot! Stop talking rubbish. 

(Just thought I throw in a couple of insults to welcome you. If you're going to post on the forum you'll have to get used to this. One tip - don't say anything that is well reasoned, logical and sensible.)

Archived