IGNORED

The Official Fulham v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Clean sheet, four goals, biggest win in the division today, we now have the league's top scorer in our squad - what an afternoon.

Good night for Lee J to be a guest on the Channel 5 show too; imagine we might be higher up the pecking order than the last or second to last game, which seems our default postion.

Roll on Leeds; work with several fans of theirs, and really could do with us getting a result there, as I'll never hear the last of it if we lose...

COYR!

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I don't find it a coincidence at all. It's strange but something as simple as a haircut can change things for you. I even said it middle of last year. He's doing too much. Need to get back to basics. Cut his hair and simplify his game. Not even joking as I felt a new person when I cut my long hair off a few years ago. It sounds dumb but i think it makes a difference 

Fix up, look sharp...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Reading this in sunny Lyon. What a fabulous week for the Red's. Back for the Leeds match Tuesday. Upper Stand needs to be opened, expect over 20,000 with a big POTD attendance. Club needs to get more than the usual 4 staff at the Ticket office meeting the POTD demand to cope with what could be our biggest crowd of the season so far

On RB they said we've sold 17000 tickets !