IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Nottingham Forest Match Day Thread

So, if I understand this tread correctly, maps have led us to believe the north is bigger than it really is, and the south is actually bigger than we had thought.

So Nottingham is smaller than I have been led to believe and South Bristol is bigger.

All in all, with that new found knowledge I'm going for a 2-0 today.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

So, if I understand this tread correctly, maps have led us to believe the north is bigger than it really is, and the south is actually bigger than we had thought.

So Nottingham is smaller than I have been led to believe and South Bristol is bigger.

Not sure the Gas are going to accept this theory ;)

8 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Bristol Roves use the same principal when calculating their attendances and fan base.  

14 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Lee Johnson vs Forest 2007

IMG_0931.JPG

Have fond memories of the one all draw during the promotion season under GJ; Forest's cocky manager dismissing chances of promotion pre-game, saying they'd win all their games and over take us - was nice to see them capitulate and have to go to the play offs.

5 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Their fans couldn't be any less optimistic 

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45308&page=4

Blimey; hide the bleach.

Some seem to think the return of key players will make them more competitive, but sounds like Fulham should have beat them, and considering we battered Fulham, that's not the worst sign.

14 minutes ago, samo II said:

image.png

Tremendously mobile team; interested to see Pack, Brownhill and Reid in that central area.

Having watched Forest this season, they've been exposed by pace, so I see the logic here - plus that is a hell of a bench if we need to freshen things up.

COYR!

Not too confident with the starting 11...would be happier with O'Neil in with Pack.....think we will struggle.

8 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Not too confident with the starting 11...would be happier with O'Neil in with Pack.....think we will struggle.

I would be if we've not just won two games without O'Neil.

The fact we can call on him from the bench is a bonus, but think the fact we have a mobile looking side facing a team who've been repeatedly exposed by pace is a good thing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I  am a cartographer by trade 

Would   that be 'orse n cart or ones pulled by old bullocks.

Blimey 2 on one thread and when i were a lad it were top of my career desires; i then found out the salary scale and decided the Ordnance Survey was not for me.

1 hour ago, Cider_boy said:

It seems to work in reverse this close to the equator; the Philippines are small and perhaps that is why the place feels and is hugely over-crowded.

17 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Don't like Brownhill instead of O'Neil. Unsure on this side tbh. Hope I'm proved wrong but not as confident about the game after seeing this 11. 

I think the justification is the loss of Tomlin; perhaps Brownhill will be more creative than O'Neill. I applaud Lee's boldness. GON can always come on if it needs greater solidity.

• Like 1