IGNORED

Trollope sacked

Super

1 hour ago, Nube Rojo said:

that would be expensive, the fact they appointed Trollope to me is a sign of major cutbacks

Would Giggs cost that much for them? Bellamy is already at the club if I remember correctly, so it saves them a bit of time. As a home town boy, you'd think that this job would mean more to him than some others, so he'd probably do it for less.

It would be worth getting Giggs in purely for his knowledge of the United academy.

He was doing a fantastic job,, why stop now just as the rot is setting in.

The trouble with tan is he meddles with everything. 

It would also be a good time to change back to the lucky red colour as blue has brought you nothing but bad luck.

I hear an all white kit with a black swan logo will bring you good luck as well.

2 hours ago, BobbyC said:

Just heard that they are also in talks with Johnson senior so it could be a father v son game in 2 weeks ?

That was someone on the Cardiff forum having a joke by all accounts reading their forum earlier. Seems bookies may have believed it putting it on their sites.

cant see warnock getting on with tan  or more like tan getting on with him.  colin  is to long in the tooth  and likes to get on with the job in his way,  not having someone with limited football

knowhow running the ship. a quick parting of the ways  would occur 

6 hours ago, BobbyC said:

Just heard that they are also in talks with Johnson senior so it could be a father v son game in 2 weeks ?

That's just typical click bait type news.

They are just hankering for all the father v son stories they can imagine.

As much as it will certainly make the game more difficult, I for one relish the opportunity for us to get one over on him, especially after the embarrassment of a performance by Rotherham at the Gate last year.  Imagine one or two of the players would like a chance to have a go too.

Certainly raises the profile of the game if it is Warnock. Imagine Cardiff will probably sell a few more tickets off the back of it too, which might actually make for something approaching a decent atmosphere! And of course our fans won't need any encouragement.

Plenty of side shows for Sky to get their teeth into!

Anyone else think Trollope would be a decent addition to our coaching staff?

He's had rave reviews re work with Wales, especially on defensive patterns, he knows this division, is local and we have a coaching vacancy.

Bonus being that he did a super job at the Gas, whilst undercover, helping to kick start their demise!

Archived