IGNORED

Cardiff - sky sports mix

CloudyThatchers

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Excellent if true but I'm pretty sure I have tried watching that channel before and it wouldn't let me. Having said that I just put it on and it worked.

Do you know if this channel has always been available to sky viewers even without the sports package?

It's fairly new, only started in August but yes always been free as long as you have a sky package of some sort

34 minutes ago, westonred said:

Anyone know if you can get Sky Sports Mix via Kodi ? It is listed on Sportsmania but doesn't work :(  

For future reference, subscribe to the Rapid IPTV TV guide. It's on there and works perfectly. Having the brand new T8 e-box helps mind!

Great News. cheap night in for me now. As this is part of virgin media stumbled across it a while back. Managed to watch the odi v Bangladesh yesterday. Quite random with there schedule but Friday night football apparently every week. But not always English league games. Noticed a lot american rugby nonsense on sundays evenings though.

13 hours ago, stoke giiford red said:

It may already have been mentioned but the Cardiff game is on sky sports mix, which means if you have sky but not the sports package you can still watch the game as the channel is is of no extra cost to sky subscribers!

Thats great,ive got sky but not sports package and was gonna watch round brother in laws house but hes going out friday evening but now you've made my day.

2 hours ago, Atyeo's lift said:

Great news - just off to Coatia for a week and thought I'd miss it. If I can't find a suitable bar on Friday night at least I can watch the game on my iPad

Not to pee on your chips but when I've been abroad before I haven't been able to log into the Virgin app or bbc I player to watch sport  because of licencing issues. Sure they'll be a stream you could find though. 

1 hour ago, lenred said:

Not to pee on your chips but when I've been abroad before I haven't been able to log into the Virgin app or bbc I player to watch sport  because of licencing issues. Sure they'll be a stream you could find though. 

You need to download a VPN app and set it to the UK (tricks your iPad to thinking you are in the UK). I've used 'hidemyass' a few times recently and it works a treat with Sky Go, BBC iPlayer etc.

3 hours ago, lenred said:

Try https://www.privateinternetaccess.com

Will cost a few quid for a month but trustworthy and reliable VPN. Piece of cake to use. 

There are free ones but you often get what you pay for. 

Archived