IGNORED

I Cotterill

Between heaven and hell

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I need a job , gissa job .

Exactly how I saw it. But no doubt he is getting bored now, seeing live games probably makes him realise what he is missing. But yes he may as well have waved his CV

I've supported him in the past but he was a pretty poor choice of pundit tonight.

Someone with an obvious axe to grind about his former employers does not make a very sensible choice.

He was still no worse than that cock Beagrie or "I love Cardiff City" Andy Hinchcliffe though..

3 minutes ago, BS3City said:

He doesn't look very happy stood next to LJ...!

I turned it off as soon as the match ended, couldn't stomach anymore of the Warnock Show. Losing I can take, had a lot of practice, but when Sky are all over Colin like a rash, no ta

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I've supported him in the past but he was a pretty poor choice of pundit tonight.

Someone with an obvious axe to grind about his former employers does not make a very sensible choice.

He was still no worse than that cock Beagrie or "I love Cardiff City" Andy Hinchcliffe though..

Agreed, it was too soon. Gary J might have been interesting though!

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Give the bloke a break, he gave us one of our greatest season ever only TWO years ago :yes:

Am I the only one who just dosnt understand the stick he gets on here?

Don't believe he deserves stick I general for what he done for us but if you watched that interview after it would be hard to defend him

Archived