IGNORED

QPR away pub

Modestant

• Admin

There are no pubs for away fans in the immediate vicinity around the stadium.

In nearby Shepherds Bush Green there are a number of bars however most do not welcome visiting fans and employ doormen to enforce this.

One exception is Belushi's Bar, which is located in the Vue Complex. This basic bar also shows Sky and BT Sports. Otherwise alcohol is generally available inside the Loftus Road Stadium, although for some high profile games the Club opt not to sell any to visiting supporters.

Difficult to get in a pub near the ground, a better option imo is to go to Hammersmith, which has lots of pubs, then get the tube to Shepherds Bush Market which is only two stops and close to the ground. For those coming via Paddington, I would suggest you have a beer there the get the tube to Shepherds Bush 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Difficult to get in a pub near the ground, a better option imo is to go to Hammersmith, which has lots of pubs, then get the tube to Shepherds Bush Market which is only two stops and close to the ground. For those coming via Paddington, I would suggest you have a beer there the get the tube to Shepherds Bush 

Must admit apart from many years ago, when we got kettled into a pub by the Met Police, I've always gone to Hammersmith - Wetherspoons just outside the tube station 

I went to QPR in May for the first time in a long time but as I was on tablets I didn't really worry too much about the pubs, but apart from the aforementioned Belushi's nowhere would let you in if you didn't have a ticket for the home end.  I suggest as other have mentioned, stopping off a couple of tube stations early and finding a pub.  My recommendation from Paddington is The Old Swan opposite Notting Hill Gate tube station.  Take the Circle/District line to there and then the Central line to Sheppard's Bush.

Archived