IGNORED

The Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

5 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

GON is taking poor corners and free kicks.

ETR ... program on BBCTWO right now ... (Great Continental Rail Journeys with Portillo) has just taken in Tallinn and is now off to Helsinki ... just caught a snippet of Estonia and Tallin, saw a monk (I think) ringing your huge bell.  (you might be interested I thought.. maybe you can get iPlayer over there)

Edited by WhistleHappy
2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Some people losing a sense of realism on here I think. We are a side that stayed up with a decent couple of months at the end of the season . Now delusions of grandeur with statements like we should be beating QPR and Cardiff teams that were in the prem a few years ago. 

We'll finish mid table and I'll be happy with that to be honest. We're Bristol Citymind not man city . 

Cardiff had won 1 in 8 until they met us and QPR had won once at home all season.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Really could and should have won that, Yet somehow we lost. What is it with us? We only seem to start playing when we go behind. Tonight was another example of that. 

Think it was more a case of QPR sitting back after getting in front than us playing better after tbh... hopefully Korey will be fit soon as we could really do with him in the middle in games like tonight's and Cardiff. Also need Engval fit, as Wilbs (try as he might) does not offer us much nowadays.

8 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Well he should have scored it - it's a discussion forum and people are discussing the game. The second anyone says anything realistic (not even that negative) about 10 people spring out the woodwork with this nonsense every time. People are allowed to point out things city have done badly / could have done better without thinking we're sh*t and being "negative *******" you know... Sounds like you need to get a grip to me.

Now take your pills and settle down love it'll look better in the morning . We play 46 games , if people don't think we'll have a blip then they're deluded. It's football it happens. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, cynic said:

He was a friggin yard off the line against Cardiff and waited for the ball to hit him rather than attack it - that should have been slammed into the net.

what ?

He ran into the box, the ball hits the ground bounces and as it's coming back down he readies to tap it in, instead Bamba gets a touch causing the ball to rise high and cannon of Reid's body - 

ScreenShot_20161018212527.png

ScreenShot_20161018213331.png

ScreenShot_20161018213357.png

ScreenShot_20161018213600.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Now take your pills and settle down love it'll look better in the morning . We play 46 games , if people don't think we'll have a blip then they're deluded. It's football it happens. 

And those people didn't say it wasn't a blip... You've just made that assumption. People are just commenting on the game on a discussion forum, no need to be so condescending it doesn't make you sound smart.