IGNORED

Harry Redknapp road accident.. get well soon Mrs R

WhistleHappy

• Admin
2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm not joking when I say this, when we played Portsmouth in a pre season friendly years back, and he was boss, he nearly ran me over cos he was yabbering on his phone as he was pulling into the car park opposite the park. :blink:

and he made me pay up front too !

:punish:

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm not joking when I say this, when we played Portsmouth in a pre season friendly years back, and he was boss, he nearly ran me over cos he was yabbering on his phone as he was pulling into the car park opposite the park. :blink:

....yabbering!   :)  I bet that's a first for otib  ... :laugh:

28 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Harry's dog was behind the wheel at the time. Harry doesn't really understand all that complicated driving stuff and the workings of the internal combustion engine. He's just a simple football man really.

... living in a four million pound kennel.

(probably won the football Poole's)

9 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Martin Allen nearly ran me over at the gate a few seasons ago. Same car park. 

All I can add to the conversation is that he did warn us he was dim when he said he had no idea he had not paid enough tax. This latest episode and the fact he nearly killed our beloved Dolls suggests he was telling the truth. Now can everyone just get off his back and push the FA to give him the England job.

Oh and speedy recovery to his wife of course.

3 hours ago, WECANDO said:

Not a topic to be making jokes about. Hope she gets well soon Harry R.

Nothing wrong with a bit of irreverent humour regardless of situation when there's obviously no malice involved ... its clear to see throughout this thread that contributors are wishing Mrs R well,.

F F S man, its not as if anyone here has been kicking her to the kerb! 

Archived