IGNORED

New Bountyhunter fanzine out on Saturday BUT!

Merrick's Marvels

6 hours ago, Griffin said:

Sure to be a great read again!

Please, no more comments like this as someone will accuse The Bountyhunter of sending messages to themselves:

(Now, where is the emotijicon for this is just said in jest...?)

When is the next one of this brilliant fanzine coming out

Neo

• Neo
  • Members
  • 1,713 posts

Good question and promptly, almost conveniently answered !!

SDBS36

• SDBS36
  • Members
  • 781 posts

sorry didn't mean to cause a conspirity theory, don't know Merricks Marvels or Huntstile Red, just enjoy all the Fanzines including OTIB which I bought at the Derby game, get a much better view of whats happened/Happing than the Programs

Any way looking forward to the next edition of the Bounty Hunter

9 hours ago, Griffin said:

Sure to be a great read again!

Cheers Griff.

Apologies in advance eg. we do actually know the FA Cup loss to Cambridge in 1990 was in R5 not the quarter finals - but hopefully the schoolboy errors won't spoil your enjoyment! After all, they're part of our DNA...

The Wade Elliot interview seems to have suffered more than the usual typos as well but remains a good read (if we say so ourselves) as he talks about the promotion season, Sheff U and Swindon away, MK at home, Karleigh Osborne as Mr Motivator, Steve Cotterill and 3-5-2.

Up the City!

Thanks to everyone who bought a copy yesterday - we even had a queue at one point (largely through our inability to perform simple transactions involving a couple of pound coins, but there you go...)

We are 99% sold out and will have the spare handful on sale at 7.15 on Tue night.

If you'd like a copy posted email the.bountyhunter@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers.

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Is the print getting smaller?  Only a few pages in, but cracking read as always.

Ha! Your eyes are definitely getting worse, Fevs: it's the same size print as the last time you said 'Is the print getting smaller?'

In fact, I'd wager that's at least the third time you've mentioned it! You're getting too old, Fevs, me ol' babcock....!

(But in all seriousness, we try to print it small enough to get all we want to write on the page, whilst maintaining a degree of legibility. Might we suggest a looking glass?)

2 hours ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Ha! Your eyes are definitely getting worse, Fevs: it's the same size print as the last time you said 'Is the print getting smaller?'

In fact, I'd wager that's at least the third time you've mentioned it! You're getting too old, Fevs, me ol' babcock....!

(But in all seriousness, we try to print it small enough to get all we want to write on the page, whilst maintaining a degree of legibility. Might we suggest a looking glass?)

I know.  Someone in work the other day said that I should bite the bullet and get some specs.  Although the glass barrier in A4 acts similarly....like a big lens!  Perhaps if I perch the Bountyhunter the other side it'll magnify it!

On 10/23/2016 at 20:11, Head in the clouds said:

was on the natch wall having a cider and the chap at the end of duckmore road dissapeared just as I was walking over. hope there is some left on tuesday, always  a good read 

Sorry dude! I was disappearing to the car to collect more copies as we'd sold all the ones we brought out initially.

We'll be at the same corner from 7.15 tonight, but there are - literally, we've counted them - 11 left so don't sit on the Natch Wall drinking too long tonight!

https://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/

On 10/23/2016 at 19:19, Davefevs said:

I know.  Someone in work the other day said that I should bite the bullet and get some specs.  Although the glass barrier in A4 acts similarly....like a big lens!  Perhaps if I perch the Bountyhunter the other side it'll magnify it!

I think magnifying the BH like that might be scary, Fevs. 

Looking back to issues 12, 13 and thereabouts, you're absolutely right, Fonts was better the fonts were bigger. We have made them smaller, it's true, but that is, partly, in an effort to keep to a certain page number above which we would need to increase the price over £2. 

1 hour ago, EnclosureSurge said:

I think magnifying the BH like that might be scary, Fevs. 

Looking back to issues 12, 13 and thereabouts, you're absolutely right, Fonts was better the fonts were bigger. We have made them smaller, it's true, but that is, partly, in an effort to keep to a certain page number above which we would need to increase the price over £2. 

Were you just off to digress about Liam Fontaine?

On 25/10/2016 at 10:58, EnclosureSurge said:

Sorry dude! I was disappearing to the car to collect more copies as we'd sold all the ones we brought out initially.

We'll be at the same corner from 7.15 tonight, but there are - literally, we've counted them - 11 left so don't sit on the Natch Wall drinking too long tonight!

https://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/

I saw you and made my purchase. Keep up the good work, funiest read since last issue

On 23/10/2016 at 09:50, EnclosureSurge said:

Thanks to everyone who bought a copy yesterday - we even had a queue at one point (largely through our inability to perform simple transactions involving a couple of pound coins, but there you go...)

We are 99% sold out and will have the spare handful on sale at 7.15 on Tue night.

If you'd like a copy posted email the.bountyhunter@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers.

Thanks for your patience selling my F-in-L one during quite an exciting part on the game against blackburn. he does pick his moments!! then rooted around his pockets for a quid for what seemed like an eternity. cheers. 

On 10/31/2016 at 15:24, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Thanks for your patience selling my F-in-L one during quite an exciting part on the game against blackburn. he does pick his moments!! then rooted around his pockets for a quid for what seemed like an eternity. cheers. 

Ha! That's who it was! He asked if it was "all about Gerry Gow", what with his face being on the front (Gerry Gow's, not your father-in-law's. That'd be weird). I told him it had some stuff on him, and flicked through the pages to show him. He bought it (eventually, after calling in a couple of loans, having a whip-round and starting a justgiving page) but I moved to somewhere else in the second half, as I thought he might be disappointed not every page was about Gerry Gow. I didn't fancy having to go through another transaction with him, in order to refund £1 for his disappointment. (Only joking - he was v kind).

I'll be keeping an eye out for him in the spring when the next issue's out. And I'll be standing somewhere else.    ;    )

You Reds!

Archived