IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Match Day Thread

Great to see Korey back and starting. Huge. Such an important player. I doubt there's a better CM pairing in the league than GO'N and Korey.

Good to see Engvall on the bench too. Would have liked to see 2 up top as I think Tammy has been worked out already. Engvall coming on will be a total unknown for us and them.

Need Freeman, Paterson and Tomlin to push on today.

Got a good feeling today. Let's go at them from the off. A full 90 minute performance. 

With O'neil and Smith in that midfield we have energy, ball wining ability and two calm heads.  With the options in front of them and movement this could possibly be a winner of a formation, of course everything looks good on paper, but for me that looks like the strongest team we have had this season, although you could potentially swap Freeman for Reid if he was fit and shuffle Tomlin around.  Either way, that, imo is the strongest team I have seen us put out since the 70s.

Edit i missed Bryan was on the bench, so nearly :)

Edited by TRL
Bryan
2 minutes ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

bein2 says apologies for loss of picture, dont even have sound

On goaTDee they just kept repeating the same views of the crowd and then it went off and they showed various sports at random.  Cricfree have basketball on Sky Sports 2 when it is listed as the City game.