IGNORED

Newcastle Away

DavidNoble

How's everyone planning on getting up there then?

I see there is Easyjet flights from Bristol but they're all £175 return now. And trains are £200 return.

I'd love to go to this but wasn't quick off the mark when the fixtures came out to book a flight and I don't fancy driving it.

2 hours ago, DavidNoble said:

How's everyone planning on getting up there then?

I see there is Easyjet flights from Bristol but they're all £175 return now. And trains are £200 return.

I'd love to go to this but wasn't quick off the mark when the fixtures came out to book a flight and I don't fancy driving it.

Fly from Heathrow £80 return and loads of flexible times.

2 hours ago, Reading Red UTC said:

Does anyone know how far in advance Sky normally announce which matches are to be televised?

Advance train tickets will go on sale this weekend so would be great to know before then. Will be a choice between Heathrow flight or train for me

Don't want to state the bleeding obvious, but with a £95 difference in the Bristol flight to the Heathrow, you have to factor in the travel costs to and from London plus any parking charges, which ain't cheap obviously. Then, with  the hassle factor included, is it really much more attractive than flying from Lulsgate Bottom?

oops just realised you live in Reading. Lesson learned to read all before you reply.

3 hours ago, Reading Red UTC said:

Does anyone know how far in advance Sky normally announce which matches are to be televised?

Advance train tickets will go on sale this weekend so would be great to know before then. Will be a choice between Heathrow flight or train for me

- Games for February 1, 2017 to February 25, 2017 - Announced Wednesday, November 30, 2016

This was taken from the Newcastle Chronicle after trying to find a date online, they obviously have no idea also as nothing announced yesterday! I'd expect them to be released any day now.

17 hours ago, forbespm said:

I,m driving up from Gloucester.got a place to stay and driving back sunday

Same as us mate.

3 hours ago, bcfcshorey said:

Coming from London, staying at the Quayside Premier Inn.

Was just as cheap to go Friday-Monday, than Saturday-Sunday. Our train back on Monday is only £11.20 each with a railcard!

We have 2 rooms in this Premier inn Saturday night.

Archived