IGNORED

Well this is unfortunate

Fiale

Ashton Gates new address is Boring.sports.audit

ScreenShot_20161209211133.png

Everywhere in the world has been assigned a 3 word address to make things - well easier, 

There is also Among.clever.crowds    so maybe things are not to bad

ScreenShot_20161209211450.png

If your confused, then get with the times dudes / dudettes

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Everywhere in the world has been assigned a 3 word address to make things - well easier, 

I am very confused.

http://what3words.com/    you can find your address by using the explore map - it's basically longitude/latitude which is the most accurate way of finding your location - but a stream of numbers is hard to remember whereas   moody.horse.bucket   or  large.sweat.hat etc are easy. Here is the map   https://map.what3words.com/daring.lion.race

The mem - well i like this one   decay.beside.fries

ScreenShot_20161209215346.png

43 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Dafuq?

4 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Ooooh  possibly lots:

tents.for.hire

no.football.here.

six.toed.only

Daryl's.grateful,dogs

horses.stay.away

Or maybe the three words could be The Memorial Stadium. Our three words could be Ashton Gate Stadium. I perhaps should have warned people to sit down before reading this as it contains a fair degree of common sense.

8 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Or maybe the three words could be The Memorial Stadium. Our three words could be Ashton Gate Stadium. I perhaps should have warned people to sit down before reading this as it contains a fair degree of common sense.

Come on it's Friday night, time to have some fun.

14 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

We could do that, we just need a way of shrinking the whole stadium down to the size of a Smart Car, maybe a project for the weekend ?!

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

We could do that, we just need a way of shrinking the whole stadium down to the size of a Smart Car, maybe a project for the weekend ?!

I'm totally lost now. There's a chapter or so in Swift's Gulliver's Travels where there are these 200 year old people who are incredibly depressed because the young people are kinda alien to them because they think so differently and talk like a different language. I am starting to relate to their predicament.

4 minutes ago, Real Mad Red said:

Is anyone really going to use this ridiculous mnemonic?? We all use addresses or postcodes !!! Ignore this it is ridiculosus!!!

Ah but that could be one to 4 houses -     this.is.great  could be your actual front door   roses.stand.time  could be your drive    cup.boarding.torrent your garden shed.  the future is coming and it's coming from index.home.raft ( otherwise known as  Studio 213 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, London, W10 5JJ     -   3 word address: index.home.raft )

Fiale, you say that everywhere in the world is being given a three word address to make things easier, but what if one already had just a two word address, such as Buckingham Palace, well then one's life would become fifty percent more difficult or if one lived in a one word place such as Hollywood it would then become two hundred percent more difficult.

4 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Fiale, you say that everywhere in the world is being given a three word address to make things easier, but what if one already had just a two word address, such as Buckingham Palace, well then one's life would become fifty percent more difficult or if one lived in a one word place such as Hollywood it would then become two hundred percent more difficult.

Your picking someone up from Buckingham palace - 

ScreenShot_20161209224106.png

but picking someone up from soil.tribune.slave is a 3 metre plot inside Buckingham palace, that happens to be the tradesman entrance.

Anyways, it's meant to be a bit of fun peeps (though it may catch on as it's a compromise between computers / us having the whole world split into small 3mx3m segments for locations (drone deliveries from amazon, your driverless picking you up to get to work).

9 hours ago, Fiale said:

Your picking someone up from Buckingham palace - 

ScreenShot_20161209224106.png

but picking someone up from soil.tribune.slave is a 3 metre plot inside Buckingham palace, that happens to be the tradesman entrance.

Anyways, it's meant to be a bit of fun peeps (though it may catch on as it's a compromise between computers / us having the whole world split into small 3mx3m segments for locations (drone deliveries from amazon, your driverless picking you up to get to work).

3mx3m could still cause an issue of  accuracy between two small terraced houses. 

So it's a no.from.me I'm afraid.  

Archived