IGNORED

Windass is broke...

Tinmans Love Child

31 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Why do they always show the photo of him scoring that goal against us?  Is that all he's done? 

All he's done?

It's bl00dy well more than enough!

12 minutes ago, FramptonRed said:

Did'nt Ull treat him badly after he got them to the promiseland.I dont think he featured for them after that game.

You'd like to think that Ull would have offered him some sort of role akin to what Scott Murray has with us.

depends how he treated hull,could be some burnt bridges there if he was drinking?

And if someone quits the booze isn't it quite likely they will replace it with something else, drugs, gambling etc...or have I watched too much Jeremy Kyle?

So it was a tax bill, I'm sorry but we all got to pay taxes. If you don't understand it yourself  then you got to pay someone to do it for you. So he had money, more money that he should have had as he was not paying the bill. I'm not knocking him for depression, that can affect anyone, old, young, wealthy or not but whether the bill was through ignorance or avoidance it still has to be paid. I guess he just got into a spiral of drink and depression and throw into the mix the money worries and it's a nasty mix

9 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Nothing stopping him from getting a normal job, I suffer from depression and had a big drink problem in the past, I still go to work everyday as I know others do too

Exactly. They seem in a mentality which says I can't work as I'm a footballer who is now too old to play therefore I can't work. 

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Exactly. They seem in a mentality which says I can't work as I'm a footballer who is now too old to play therefore I can't work. 

Wasn't he a match presenter on Soccer Saturday? I am sure I remember him doing that. or did they get fed up with him because he was drinking.

15 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Wasn't he a match presenter on Soccer Saturday? I am sure I remember him doing that. or did they get fed up with him because he was drinking.

He was useless. Never had any idea what was going on.

Archived