IGNORED

Windass is broke...

Tinmans Love Child

5 hours ago, RedM said:

Exactly. They seem in a mentality which says I can't work as I'm a footballer who is now too old to play therefore I can't work. 

In Windass's case I sure he'll get a "normal" job once he's achieved abstinence from alcohol. First things first tho....

If he's ready to stop alcohol he'd benefit from a spell in Sporting Chance clinic. The PFA would fund it.

19 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Who gives a fxxx.

I see you're a new poster. Comments like that don't cut much ice on here.

The guy has a serious alcohol problem compounded by his depression or vice versa.

If you can't add anything supportive then do us a favour and stay off this thread.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

The guy has a serious alcohol problem compounded by his depression or vice versa.

If you can't add anything supportive then do us a favour and stay off this thread.

I'm entitled to my opinion after what happened at Wembley 

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

Not sure I agree with this 100% as depression can affect people in different ways.

You misunderstand me Tone, I meant they, footballers in a broader sense, rather than Windass in particular, even though the thread is about him, granted. I hope he will recognise he needs help, and I'm sure he will get the best help though the Sporting Chance. Whether he's at the stage to know thus right now is another thing, but having this all out in the open might help.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

And driving a bus load of gas heads to Wembley doesn't cut much ice with many on here either I imagine.......

32 minutes ago, RedM said:

You misunderstand me Tone, I meant they, footballers in a broader sense, rather than Windass in particular, even though the thread is about him, granted. I hope he will recognise he needs help, and I'm sure he will get the best help though the Sporting Chance. Whether he's at the stage to know thus right now is another thing, but having this all out in the open might help.

Yes, here's hoping.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 16:04, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Why do they always show the photo of him scoring that goal against us?  Is that all he's done? 

unfortunately that was the high point of his career, at the time you just got the feeling if anyone was going to score it would be him

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

So you dismiss Windass because he scored against us at Wembley?........has it not occurred to you that he was just doing his job?

ffs.....:facepalm:

Move on........

Flowing the logic of Redmycolour, this means he can never slate Little as he scored for us at Wembley!

Bet he hasn't thought this through.

Archived