IGNORED

Relegation Form

MelksRed

Firstly I would like to say that I believe in optimism and free will. I hope (with all my being) that we achieve the mid-table finish that most of us expect from this season (ie an improvement on last season and something to build on for next season). 

I am concerned at our recent run of results (2 wins in 10) as This will impact our ability to sign good players in the January transfer window as they won't want to risk a relegation battle (should our form stay the same). There are some good points to take forward.......we have not lost by large margins  (4-1 etc) like we did last season....I hope that we can turn it around.......would like to know your thoughts.....

10 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Firstly I would like to say that I believe in optimism and free will. I hope (with all my being) that we achieve the mid-table finish that most of us expect from this season (ie an improvement on last season and something to build on for next season). 

I am concerned at our recent run of results (2 wins in 10) as This will impact our ability to sign good players in the January transfer window as they won't want to risk a relegation battle (should our form stay the same). There are some good points to take forward.......we have not lost by large margins  (4-1 etc) like we did last season....I hope that we can turn it around.......would like to know your thoughts.....

At present you are correct , but I'm staying with my prediction finish of 8th ,    remember  the only time we lost by more than 1 goal was the 2 niller v Brighton  there will be more highs and lows inthis league

50 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Nope decided to not bite , put a more tantalising morsel on your hook.

Archived