IGNORED

Bradley Lowery - RIP

Dollymarie

12 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Life can be cruel.....sometimes wonder if there is a God and if so why does he allow this to happen to such an innocent young person. Hope the little lad enjoys the rest of his life to the full and is throughly spoilt.

Think there's plenty to make us realise there's no such thing as a God / Allah / Vishnu / Buddha / Ra or any other power named in an ancient fairy tail

Link to Bradley's Fight site.... brave little fella, still has a wicked smile despite all the crap life has thrown at him... deserves all the love, support and best wishes he gets...

Was wondering if anyone knows his birthday? ... would be a nice gesture if he is inundated with cards again, like at Christmas...  Great gesture by England btw .. hope he has a great weekend.

https://bradleylowerysfight.org.uk/ 

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 18:14, WhistleHappy said:

Link to Bradley's Fight site.... brave little fella, still has a wicked smile despite all the crap life has thrown at him... deserves all the love, support and best wishes he gets...

Was wondering if anyone knows his birthday? ... would be a nice gesture if he is inundated with cards again, like at Christmas...  Great gesture by England btw .. hope he has a great weekend.

https://bradleylowerysfight.org.uk/ 

I believe it's in May as I read they're trying to get little mix to sing at a big party for him 

I look how happy this little lad is, and the battle he is enduring on a day to day basis and I have never not seen him smile. We all have bad days at work, bad days at the gate or if generally things don't go our way and have a right old moan, on this forum for days on end! I sometimes think we should all sit back, think twice when we think we are having a "Bad day" and count our blessings. 

I know we all look at Footballers and some of their antics and see all that is wrong with the game. I look at Jermaine Defoe and see all that is right especially as it's so easy to see that young Bradley loves him to bits. Fair play to you Sir, you are a credit to your profession. Long may you play in an England shirt.

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

I know we all look at Footballers and some of their antics and see all that is wrong with the game. I look at Jermaine Defoe and see all that is right especially as it's so easy to see that young Bradley loves him to bits. Fair play to you Sir, you are a credit to your profession. Long may you play in an England shirt.

Would love to see Defoe get the Footballer of the Year award. His goals are keeping Sunderland in with a small chance of survival, the England comeback  and the way he's been with young Bradley, just superb. 

His parents have just put this on his Facebook page. I've got something in my eye :sad26:

Wow where do I start? 

Bradley had an amazing time down London. He was treated like a VIP from start to finish. Virgin east cost trains were amazing with him so a big thank you to them. The whole Wembley experience was fantastic thank you to the FA for making the day so special. He really enjoyed meeting the other children that were mascots and having lots of fun with them, the guys behind the scenes are fantastic with them all. Bradley was his normal funny little self and had everyone laughing at him. He was really excited about the full day and that continued till 3am in the morning. 

The experience Was special and a memory that we will treasure forever. Bradley's thoughts on the day was...

"I have had an amazing day and I will never forget jermain because I love him so much" 

Jermain as always was brilliant with brad the bond they have is special 

We back to reality with a bang now though as he is in hospital all week attached to machines to get his treatment.

Archived