IGNORED

Bradley Lowery - RIP

Dollymarie

20 minutes ago, collier said:

Man I really hate the world some times. I could not get through the article on sky sports, things like that really hurt my heart. So many bad people in this world and an innocent 6yo is taken. RIP little man xx

I know exactly what you mean. it always takes me back to that rant Stephen Fry had on that talk show in Ireland, where he says what he's say to God if he had the chance.

Really, really sad news.. and a little mention to Jermaine Defoe, an absolutely beautiful person. Hope footy fans show him lots and lots of the respect he deserves next season.

Your legacy will live long and inspire countless, little Bradley.  I'm sure that as much as JD wishes he didn't have to meet Bradley in such circumstances, wishing instead he was 'just' a normal healthy boy, he will take huge comfort (and should be immensely proud) knowing that if his career and fame was all to benefit this little boy and give him amazing experiences and friendship - then it has been more successful and rewarding than he could ever had imagined.

And just to add - if you look at the genuine affection and caring in the faces of the other players during that video of Bradley's match experience, maybe like me you'll change your opinion somewhat on footballers in general being up their own backsides - if I may use such a word on this thread.

Thank you Bradley for showing the rest of us what we can be if we truly unite together.

Thank you Jermaine Defoe for making this young mans life so special when he needed it most. 

Even though the outcome was inevitable, I feel utterly gutted 

Rest in peace little dude.

RIP Bradley.

Don't usually get emotional about much but was hit by real sadness and darkness hearing the news. Just doesn't seem fair and makes you question bigger things in life.

The boy was incredibly brave. He was a genuine inspiration and touched the lives of others. Feel for your family, but know their lives were enriched by your time here.

Your light will never go out.

Sleep well little fella. x 

Archived