IGNORED

Let's not panic

JASETHEACE

I honestly don't think we are to far off having a decent side. We do need 3 players in January starting with a left back so Joe can play across the midfield, a non holding midfield player as pack with oneill or korey does not work or neither does oneill with korey. Last but not least a mobile striker who can get in behind a defence like a Scott hogan.I think we should goto a 4 3 1 2 system with Tomlin behind the front two with one holding midfielder only, Joe on the left of the three and a new quality signing on the right of 3 who is mobile and can gets forward quickly. Most importantly we need to get on the front foot of games straight from the start which we have not really done all season. I do believe we can turn this around quite quickly and start winning games as our last four defeats bar Huddersfield we have not come off as the second best team or been really outplayed. We could have quite easily taken points in all four.

As most of the team are from the league 1 winning side, maybe this as far as they can take it - not top half championship players but steady mid way championship/strong L1 players.

Too much expectation on this L1 group, possibly

Little, Fielding, Flint, Smith, Wilbraham, Freeman, Bryan, Reid, Pack

36 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

As most of the team are from the league 1 winning side, maybe this as far as they can take it - not top half championship players but steady mid way championship/strong L1 players.

I wonder if it is this group of players that LJ feels have been given their chance but he has determined are just not good enough. Not all of them, but a few.

17 hours ago, MattWSM said:

With the exception of wilbs I'd agree with that.

Archived